PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean Vinylmation

mrsfascinating
07-22-2011, 05:17 PM
Does anyone know if you can purchase this series actually in disney world anywhere? If so do you have to purchase the whole series or can you just purchase select ones? I am looking for the Jack Sparrow one we are going in December ,but I wonder wether I will be able to still get one then. I am not an avid vinylmation collector, but am a pirates collector.

kmflowers
07-23-2011, 12:07 AM
These vinylmations are only in the parks right now. They come in blind boxes so you do not know which one you are going to get. If you do not get the one you want, you may get lucky and be able to trade for it. Keep your eye out for it in one of the trade boxes that are many stores now.

Jenny-momof3
07-23-2011, 08:59 AM
We're avid collectors...have just about every 3" Vinylmation. :goodvibes We were down there for the release of this series. Met the artist and had a few things signed.

Jack Sparrow is the filler for this series...meaning there are 3 of them in every case...vs. 2 of all the others. So your odds of getting it are higher if you choose to blind box it. Also....as the PP mentioned...you can definitely try trading for it in the trading boxes if you don't get what you want. Also plenty of them on ebay.

RachaelA
07-23-2011, 10:14 AM
ooooh I didn't know they had these. Of course we had to cancel our fall Disney trip (for a good reason! see my signature ;) ) so we won't get to buy any unless they have them on disneystore.com