PDA

View Full Version : Any Info on Booking Bonnet Creek

Jejual
07-22-2011, 03:19 PM
[I posted this on the Orlando Hotels board but i thought I would see if I could find any help from my fellow Canadians. Has anyone used Vacation Strategy.com to book Bonnet Creek. The price they quoted me seems too good to be true. I can't seem to find too much info on them. If you have booked with them or know someone has has please advise me. Thanks so much[/I]

Camilo
07-22-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi there,
I have not used them, but I got quotes to Hilton Creek from two other places:
Vacationsupgrades.com. Around 150.00 per night
Farrel's vacation: Around 120.00 per night

Both for a 2 bedroom for November.

Do you mind sharing what your quote was and for when?

Thank you, Camilo

Jejual
07-23-2011, 06:34 AM
My quote was 85.oo for a two bedroom at wyndham bonnet creek for April 2012. I was just hoping to find someone who has actually used them before I make any decision.

dinglefitzberry
07-23-2011, 09:18 AM
[I posted this on the Orlando Hotels board but i thought I would see if I could find any help from my fellow Canadians. Has anyone used Vacation Strategy.com to book Bonnet Creek. The price they quoted me seems too good to be true. I can't seem to find too much info on them. If you have booked with them or know someone has has please advise me. Thanks so much[/I]

I have used Vacation Strategy on two different occasions so far. They were great to work with and everything went very smoothly. I have another vacation booked with them for Feb. Their prices were great and no hidden fees of any kind. We love Bonnet Creek. The presidential suites are amazing.

Margie