PDA

View Full Version : Typical Discount Packages

mlegerto
07-22-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend and I were thinking that we need a small getaway just for the two of us. We weren't planning on going right now because we've got a lot on our plates right now, but were hoping to go away either in October or November just for a weekend.

I remember hearing that often around that time Disney will offer free dining plans or something like that. I've been checking the website and I don't see any offers like that at the moment, but I was wondering if anyone has seen a typical trend that usually occurs around this time. If anyone knows or thinks they may know, please share because it would seriously help us in making a decision to save up a few dollars for a trip :D

Thanks!!!

dancin Disney style
07-22-2011, 07:25 AM
Well, as far as FD goes it has really been hit or miss as far as going past September. They have done it but not every year. Historically no promo has been offered more than 3 years running.... until FD. It has been going yearly since 2005. So at some point it will end.....my feeling is that this year is the end of it. Resort numbers are up and so far, there is no promo for beyond September.