PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Clearance

Diegosmom
07-21-2011, 09:27 AM
I used to (like a week or 2 ago) be able to go online to the disney store and there was a spot for clearance. They have changed the name I think last they were calling it outlet or something. Now when you go online there is only Sale, which is just what is on sale. Is there really no clearance items or did Disney store move this some where else?

Thanks

pearljammer
07-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I noticed that as well. It's almost as though they moved a lot of merchandise out, holding it or moving it to outlet stores to get rid of it. I don't think you are missing anything as I was looking as well. Even the sale section is fairly limited which was dissapointing.

irishbosoxfan
07-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Yep I noticed the outlets been gone for awhile now. Really disappointed as I used to get some great deals from there.

I also noticed that their "sales" aren't really that great.

TheRatPack
07-21-2011, 03:45 PM
They had a bunch of stuff on sale a month ago....with an extra percentage off so maybe they wait until they have a build up of stuff in the warehouse before adding that store section?

SunnieRN
07-21-2011, 08:13 PM
To me, the sale last month was not as good as previous sales have been either. Disappointing!

mommy2allgirls
07-22-2011, 01:50 AM
I think they have opened up more disney outlets so they are sending the merchandise there instead of using the website plus I went into our local outlet a few weeks ago and got a Disneyland shirt for $9.99 when on it was marked on sale for $19.99 on the website

DizneyDogs
07-22-2011, 03:38 PM
they are currently doing warehouse inventory so expect to see updated items soon that were there reappear

bford1299
07-22-2011, 08:37 PM
I have been getting a lot of good deals here in Cypress, Texas at the Disney Outlet Mall

disneymagicgirl
07-22-2011, 08:46 PM
There was a whole lot of nothing when I was looking online today too...even in the non-discounted section. Bummer! I was trying to stock up for our Oct trip.

Diegosmom
08-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Hmmm still looking like a whole lot of nothing...Closest Disney outlet for me is like 4 hours away at Myrtle Beach. I went to MB in April and didnt even realize there was one there :(

dizzydrop
08-01-2011, 02:01 PM
They were closing down one of the warehouses in south carolina so that's why there was a warehouse clearance but I think they just moved the stuff that didn't sell to a different warehouse so they could close down. I have a friend who works at that warehouse and they were expected to close by July.

Plumeria9
08-01-2011, 03:03 PM
My favorite store at the outlet mall nearest me is the Disney Store Outlet. The only problem is that I really don't think outlet malls are the deal they used to be. In fact the last time I went to an outlet the prices were higher than what I saw at local stores. Except at the Disney store. So the 45 min. each way drive is a real deterrent. So frustrating because the last time I went to that outlet store I got some really cool Disneyland stuff for so cheap.

mistysue
08-01-2011, 03:08 PM
There are neat sales going on in the outlet stores, but the sales just aren't that great. They moved a TON of park merchandise into the stores back in June... and it's all been sitting there at the same prices. We go to an outlet mall every weekend and I've been watching and waiting for the prices to drop. Nothing. I think they really are just going to wait it out at the current sale prices rather than marking down more. This last weekend they were restocking the clearance racks with the same items for the same price they've been at since June.

feezle
08-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Yeah, this really sucks. Was going to buy some stuff for the girls for our upcoming November trip. I have $50 in e-giftcards for the Disney Store, and there is nothing we want now.

marcemc
08-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I have been getting a lot of good deals here in Cypress, Texas at the Disney Outlet Mall

Same here :thumbsup2 great deals at the Disney Outlet Store in AZ, I have found park merchandise at 70% off or more.

irishbosoxfan
08-02-2011, 12:28 AM
CAn anyone who has an outlet nearby tell me if they have the patriotic Mickey shirts there.

They sold out quick on the website in the sizes I need and I thought they'd restock and they never did.

I sent them an email asking about it and was basically told to find something else to buy.

We're going in December and there will be 8 of us. 5 adults and 3 kids----4 of the adults are in the Army. My nephew just swore in last Tuesday.

So I was hoping to get some americana type shirts that we could wear one day of our trip so if anyone sees them please let me know!

ArielsMommy
08-02-2011, 11:13 AM
How do you find out where the outlet stores are? I would like to find out if there are any near me.

Halloweenqueen
08-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Irishbox...I would call Disney Merchandise Direct. Good luck!:thumbsup2