PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Buy Vitamins?

TarzansKat
07-20-2011, 09:41 AM
I've been trying to figure out what really is the least expensive place to get vitamins. Do you order them online, get them in a store?

Any help is appreciated.

legomom1031
07-20-2011, 09:49 AM
I've good many good experiences with vitacost.com. Good prices and free shipping offers.

LaLalovesWDW
07-20-2011, 09:51 AM
I use vitaminworld.com. I have a discount card with them and they also offer many online specials as well.

ZooKeeper13
07-20-2011, 09:54 AM
I buy mine from CVS when they have a BOGO sale (which is pretty often!).

jodim
07-20-2011, 09:57 AM
I buy 95% of ours at Vitacost.com

TarzansKat
07-20-2011, 09:57 AM
I've good many good experiences with vitacost.com. Good prices and free shipping offers.

I use vitaminworld.com. I have a discount card with them and they also offer many online specials as well.

I'll check out both these websites, thank you. :goodvibes

I buy mine from CVS when they have a BOGO sale (which is pretty often!).

I haven't shopped at a CVS in ages, and I probably should give it a whirl. I know people do really well with the couponing and ECB, or whatever they're called. :goodvibes

TarzansKat
07-20-2011, 10:05 AM
I buy 95% of ours at Vitacost.com

Thank you. :goodvibes

JB2K
07-20-2011, 11:05 AM
I stock-up on mine for the entire year when they go on clearance @ Target after their January "Great Save" event (where they sell club-sized packages of certain consumables).

No need to worry about expiration dates, as they tend to be a couple of years away.

momof1princess
07-20-2011, 11:20 AM
i buy my vitamins at sam's club. they're the sam's club brand (member's mark) of centrum and there are 450 in a bottle, so they last a really long time. i think the bottle is about $12.50. i also buy the member's mark calcium (same as citracal) and its $9.48 for 400 pills.

buzz2400
07-20-2011, 01:49 PM
I get mine at bjs. Also you want to make sure that it states somewhere on the bottle "usp". I saw this awhile back on a news show. I can't remember why, maybe because if they didn't the vitamins were no good or bad quality??? Anyway I always check now whenever I buy vitamins. I also get my D3 vitamins from walmart.

Monknmom
07-20-2011, 01:56 PM
I used to work for a company called puritans pride- the are owned by nature's bounty (who also owns met rx, vitamin world and doctors trust) the website always has good deals and it's the same stuff that they are putting in their more expensive brands! The website is called puritan.com I hope that this helps! And I know that MOST of the stuff is made in Illinois, NY, TX and Cali! Plus the customer service is really great if something happens with the order or you have any complaints!!

TarzansKat
07-20-2011, 02:11 PM
I stock-up on mine for the entire year when they go on clearance @ Target after their January "Great Save" event (where they sell club-sized packages of certain consumables).

No need to worry about expiration dates, as they tend to be a couple of years away.

Wow, I had no idea Target did this. Thanks for the heads up!

i buy my vitamins at sam's club. they're the sam's club brand (member's mark) of centrum and there are 450 in a bottle, so they last a really long time. i think the bottle is about $12.50. i also buy the member's mark calcium (same as citracal) and its $9.48 for 400 pills.

I get mine at bjs. Also you want to make sure that it states somewhere on the bottle "usp". I saw this awhile back on a news show. I can't remember why, maybe because if they didn't the vitamins were no good or bad quality??? Anyway I always check now whenever I buy vitamins. I also get my D3 vitamins from walmart.

We have a Costco near us, I imagine that might be similar pricing?

I used to work for a company called puritans pride- the are owned by nature's bounty (who also owns met rx, vitamin world and doctors trust) the website always has good deals and it's the same stuff that they are putting in their more expensive brands! The website is called puritan.com I hope that this helps! And I know that MOST of the stuff is made in Illinois, NY, TX and Cali! Plus the customer service is really great if something happens with the order or you have any complaints!!

Thanks! I will definitely check them out.