PDA

View Full Version : justice coupons

coastiewifern
07-19-2011, 05:54 PM
How do you get these 40% off coupons? I signed up on their site to receive emails but I haven't got anything. How often do they send out offers?

azecas
07-19-2011, 05:59 PM
How do you get these 40% off coupons? I signed up on their site to receive emails but I haven't got anything. How often do they send out offers?

Usually every time that they have the promotion, but almost all the time you can print it too from the web site.

Shanna-like-Banana
07-19-2011, 06:21 PM
They come daily !

It seems like once they start, you can't get them to stop :)

If you PM me your email, I'd be glad to forward some to you.

Of course, now that I've said this, they will stop coming, lol

jel0511
07-19-2011, 06:22 PM
I seem to get one every other day. I have no idea how I got signed up, DD hasn't shopped there in years, but I still get them. PM me your email and I'll forward you the latest one I have.

clanmcculloch
07-19-2011, 07:12 PM
Just google "justice coupon". There's always a 40% off coupon available. I never walk through their doors without one.

I do now receive the catalogues in the mail and they always have a coupon attached plus I also get cards with coupons in the mail. I think I signed up for their mailing list in the store but I can't remember for sure any longer. If I've tossed my coupon, I still know I can google the coupons and find one.

dispor
07-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Go to the store's website and type the word "coupon" in the search box. It will bring up the coupon.

CarolAnnB
07-19-2011, 09:29 PM
plus I think that if you give them your email or phone # every time you pay at the register, you get them more often. I didn't used to give my email every time I checked out at Bath & Body Works but the girl told me the more you shop the more coupons they send you.