PDA

View Full Version : Cars 2 on the med cruise?

amystevekai&bump
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi, I apologise if this has been posted - I have had a look through the board and can't see it anywhere!!;)

Just wondered whether Cars 2 is showing on the Magic and whether it is in 3D? - it is released here in the UK on friday, but was hoping to save some pennies by waiting to take the children to see it on the Ship in August instead!!:thumbsup2

disneyfaninaz
07-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Since it was released in the US a few weeks ago, I'm sure that it will be showing on the Magic and in 3D at the Buena Vista Theater.

kerrykerr
07-18-2011, 03:06 PM
The Wonder had it on the Alaskan cruise the same day it was released. It was available in 3D.

Calfan
07-18-2011, 03:08 PM
The Magic did as well. PremEARed on June 24 in both the Walt Disney (3D) and Buena Vista theaters. It then played a number of times during the rest of our cruise. I would suspect the ships would continue to have it for the next several weeks at least.

Allesma
07-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Hi, I apologise if this has been posted - I have had a look through the board and can't see it anywhere!!;)

Just wondered whether Cars 2 is showing on the Magic and whether it is in 3D? - it is released here in the UK on friday, but was hoping to save some pennies by waiting to take the children to see it on the Ship in August instead!!:thumbsup2

one of the posters on our facebook page for the 20th August med posted this a few days ago:

We are pleased to offer first run films in the Buena Vista Theatre for
you and your family to enjoy during your cruise. Here is the list of
our current offerings:
Up (3D)
Princess & The Frog
Toy Story 3 (3D)
Tangled (3D)
Tron (3D)
Gnomeo & Juliet (3D)
I Am Number Four
Mars Needs Moms (3D)
African Cats
Prom
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Cars 2 (3D)
Winnie the Pooh Prem-Ear 7/15

mmouse37
07-18-2011, 03:31 PM
The ships will be showing Car 2 on all the ships until at least Christmas...probably even after.

MJ