PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona transfers

joanne.sear
07-18-2011, 05:38 AM
Hi everyone :goodvibes

My husband and I are on the 6th August 7 night Mediterranean cruise, and flying back to the UK at 11am on the 13th. We haven't booked any transfers yet, but are thinking of booking the Disney transfers to the airport, as we did last year.

Does anyone know what time the earliest coaches leave? I'm a bit worried about getting to our flight on time!

TIA,

Jo

crzy4dals
07-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone :goodvibes

My husband and I are on the 6th August 7 night Mediterranean cruise, and flying back to the UK at 11am on the 13th. We haven't booked any transfers yet, but are thinking of booking the Disney transfers to the airport, as we did last year.

Does anyone know what time the earliest coaches leave? I'm a bit worried about getting to our flight on time!

TIA,

Jo

I think we caught a 9 am coach back to the airport last year - we had 11:20 flights and had plenty of time. Have a fabulous holiday.

Erin

joanne.sear
07-19-2011, 05:45 AM
I think we caught a 9 am coach back to the airport last year - we had 11:20 flights and had plenty of time. Have a fabulous holiday.

Erin

Thanks Erin!

Jo

lindylou2_2002
07-19-2011, 09:08 AM
I seem to remember that they asked people with early flights to come and see them so I guess they maybe have something in place.

joanne.sear
07-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I seem to remember that they asked people with early flights to come and see them so I guess they maybe have something in place.