PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter

Tod&Copper
07-17-2011, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know if DCL shows the Harry Potter films onboard?

Just wondering if the new film will be showing :confused3

keaster
07-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Harry Potter is not a Disney production, so no, it's not shown in the Buena Vista theatre, funnel vision or the Walt Disney Theatre.

On our July 5th Dream cruise, the main movies shown were Cars 2, POTC 4, Disney's African Cats, I Am Number 4, and a few others I can't recall!!

TDC Nala
07-17-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure Disney shows only its own stuff, and the Harry Potter films are released by Warner Brothers.

PoohJen
07-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Yes, HP is Warner Bros, and the new film won't be shown on the ship. However, I HAVE seen older HP movies on the tv's in the cabin during the cruise in the past, even though not Disney. I distinctly remember the boys watching Azkaban in snippets throughout the cruise whenever we came into the room to change, or get ready for bed, lol.

If you are a Potter fan - definitely get out there and see the movie! It was "wow"! The movies can never capture all the depth and backstories of the book, but Part 2 did a good job of portraying the end of the Deathly Hallows book.:thumbsup2

HELPDESKGUY
07-17-2011, 06:57 PM
No worries I'm sure WDW Company will soon acquire all of Universal and its affiliates.