PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Director on the Wonder in Alaska?

Stuchang
07-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Was Clayton still the Cruise Director on the Wonder sailing in Alaska this summer? We are sailing on July 25th and I was wondering if he would still be there.

mmouse37
07-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Was Clayton still the Cruise Director on the Wonder sailing in Alaska this summer? We are sailing on July 25th and I was wondering if he would still be there.

Right now CD is Clayton Lyndsey

and Captain is Guus Verhulst

MJ

Toddymae
07-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Christiaan was the CD for Alaska. He took the Wonder up to Alaska and went on vacation the first week in July. He is due back on the Wonder the last week in August. :banana:

Stuchang
07-16-2011, 06:37 PM
Christiaan was the CD for Alaska. He took the Wonder up to Alaska and went on vacation the first week in July. He is due back on the Wonder the last week in August. :banana:

So, Clayton will Not be there for the July 25th sailing, or Christiaan will not be there for the July 25th sailing? I got confused by your response.

Maybe it would be easier if I just ask who will be the Cruise Director on the Wonder on the July 25th Alaska sailing.

DMMarla07860
07-16-2011, 06:54 PM
So, Clayton will Not be there for the July 25th sailing, or Christiaan will not be there for the July 25th sailing? I got confused by your response.

Maybe it would be easier if I just ask who will be the Cruise Director on the Wonder on the July 25th Alaska sailing.

from what I read in the response Clayton will be there July 25th as Cruise Director

PiperG
07-16-2011, 07:22 PM
We love Clayton! He has been our CD on the Wonder twice.

Has anyone seen Michelle Nybo on the Wonder? She was a head server on the Magic but left at some point. I hear she is back with DCL.

wdhinn89
07-16-2011, 10:31 PM
On July 25th, the Wonder will still be at sea returning from Kethickan with me on it sipping a drink. :lmao:

You must mean July 26th. ;)

smeecanada
07-16-2011, 11:22 PM

So, does that mean Christiaan isn't back until Aug 30th sailing???

I would love for him to be back for the Aug 23rd sailing....