PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best way to check for AP Rates if you haven't yet got a AP?

weaverlfc
07-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Is there an easy way to check all the latest Annual Pass rates available if you haven't yet got an Annual Pass?

Also, if you have already booked a reservation and then AP Rates are released for the dates your staying, can you phone up and have the AP rates added to your reservation, or is not as simple as that.

snykymom
07-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Is there an easy way to check all the latest Annual Pass rates available if you haven't yet got an Annual Pass?
Two options -
1) call and price out the vacation with Disney or a travel agent;
2) ask here. Give # of people, ages, dates, resort(s) you want to check, and someone will look it up for you.

Also, if you have already booked a reservation and then AP Rates are released for the dates your staying, can you phone up and have the AP rates added to your reservation, or is not as simple as that.
Short answer - maybe. If the AP rate is available for your dates, your resort and the category of room you've booked, then yes, it is as simple as that. If not, you may have to change resorts or category of room (standard to waterview or preferred, for example). Flexibility is the key.

chrisw127
07-16-2011, 08:16 AM
I have added AP rates to my reservation without having bought the AP. You just have to have the voucher when you check in (but they didn't even ask for that).

esmetutu
07-16-2011, 10:44 AM
mousesavers.com is a wealth of information for discounts! :banana:

weaverlfc
07-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the replys, i've currently got a 18 day reservation at fory wilderness in feburary, and looking for a good deal in early march as well, so fingers crossed.