PDA

View Full Version : Palo on Disney Dream

donutday
07-16-2011, 02:06 AM
Does Palo serve brunch every day on the Disney Dream Bahama cruises or only on the "day at sea" of the 4 night cruise? Do they serve High Tea? Or is that only on the longer Magic/Wonder cruises which have multiple days at sea?

MrsJobba1
07-16-2011, 02:40 AM
Hi brunch is only offered on the 'sea day' 4 day and longer cruises. I believe it's the same for high tea.

That's why it's so hard to book it!

donutday
07-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks. When we sailed the 4 night Wonder cruise a few years ago, there was only brunch, not High Tea. Has High Tea been added for the Dream?

Makayna
07-16-2011, 11:25 PM
I thought high tea was only for cruises of 7 nights or longer?! :confused:

gismo1554
07-17-2011, 05:51 AM
I was under the impression its just Brunch on a 4 nighter too

MomsOf2boys
07-17-2011, 06:28 AM
High tea is available on the 4 night Dream. I have had Dis'ers who have just been and Dis'ers who are going say they have it booked or went while on the cruise recently. I also talked to land concierge who said it would be available for me on the 4 night.

gismo1554
07-17-2011, 06:51 AM
High tea is available on the 4 night Dream. I have had Dis'ers who have just been and Dis'ers who are going say they have it booked or went while on the cruise recently. I also talked to land concierge who said it would be available for me on the 4 night.

Really? Well maybe this is why they don't seem to be releasing Brunch ressies for the 4 nights or at least it appears to be that way. Maybe because of High Tea they have less ressies for Brunch so therefore only release a couple here and there.

MrsJobba1
07-17-2011, 06:58 AM
Really? Well maybe this is why they don't seem to be releasing Brunch ressies for the 4 nights or at least it appears to be that way. Maybe because of High Tea they have less ressies for Brunch so therefore only release a couple here and there.

Im a gold cc member and I'm booked on a dream 5 night cruise in Aug - I could not get a res for brunch or high tea (although I know some platnium and concierge guests could ) I guess they booked it up before the 105 days.

gismo1554
07-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Im a gold cc member and I'm booked on a dream 5 night cruise in Aug - I could not get a res for brunch or high tea (although I know some platnium and concierge guests could ) I guess they booked it up before the 105 days.

Were on an Oct cruise and some Platinum were saying they couldn't get Palo at their opening window. Tried today and nothing at Gold level. Quite disappointing really as I definately think that Brunch is better than High Tea but oh well. AS it was neither were available at the 105 days