PDA

View Full Version : Characters on the Magic?

gatorgirl98
07-15-2011, 12:47 PM
We just cruised the Dream last week and loved how many characters were onboard! We are cruising the Magic in March and I was wondering what characters/princesses are onboard?

Calfan
07-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Here are the characters/princesses that I can remember from our recent Med cruise: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, Max, Pinocchio, Jimminy Cricket, Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland, White Hare, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Tiana, Belle, Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Lilo, Stitch, Peter Pan.

kittycruize
07-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi Gatorgirl, can you tell me what characters were on the Dream? Buzz? Woody? Thank you!

gatorgirl98
07-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi Gatorgirl, can you tell me what characters were on the Dream? Buzz? Woody? Thank you!

Tons of them!! Buzz, Woody and Jessie......they even had a time that you could meet all 3 together! Others......Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Pinnochio, Jimeny Cricket, Remy, Tinkerbell, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Stitch, Lilo, 6 different princesses, Chip and Dale, Max, Mrs. Incredible, Dopey, Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Captain Jack Sparrow. Most of the characters were out several different times in different outfits......cruise attire, island attire, pirate attire, formal attire, etc.