PDA

View Full Version : What night is semi- formal night on 10-day med cruise?

mommy_grrl
07-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Desperately packing today and has occurred to me that we might have booked Palo for the same night as semi-formal dinner.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what night is semi-formal? All the 2010 navigators I've found so far are incomplete. Is it Villefranche?

sinnika
07-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Desperately packing today and has occurred to me that we might have booked Palo for the same night as semi-formal dinner.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what night is semi-formal? All the 2010 navigators I've found so far are incomplete. Is it Villefranche?

Its on Adjaccio night. We did the same thing thinking it was Villafrenche and I even had a special dress which I was debating on wearing at Palo's or semi-formal. I missed it on the navigator. We went to Palos on that night since it was also our 20th anniversary. :love:So I wore my special dress for Villafrenche night when it was cruise casual. :rotfl: Oh, well! The nice thing about having it on Adjaccio night is that port is early (5pm all aboard) so you have more time to get dressed. Also there is a Paradiso party by the Goofy pool listed at 4pm for Adjaccio. Missed that too. I saw it last year on the Med cruise when it was at night - hardly anyone there so that's why they moved it! Have a great cruise! If you need to move any dining, do it as soon as you board in Rockin Bar D. I was able to get high tea, plus my alone time spa treatment on the last sea day on board! :goodvibes