PDA

View Full Version : When do the Christmas decorations end?

jxburns
07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I am looking at a possible cruise 1/3/2012. Are the Christmas decorations still up? I want the Christmas experience on board but this would be the best time for us. I have found info as to when the decor goes up but not when they come down.

ssanders79
07-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I am looking at a possible cruise 1/3/2012. Are the Christmas decorations still up? I want the Christmas experience on board but this would be the best time for us. I have found info as to when the decor goes up but not when they come down.

The were gone by our 1/3/11 cruise. Even though it was listed as a holiday cruise (originally a 10 night split into 2 5-night cruises) and quite a few of us on our meet thread contacted DCL and more or less begged them to keep them up a couple more days.

2PrincesseInTow
07-14-2011, 10:16 PM

They were busily taking them off as we disembarked 1/3/11. Castaway Cay had them on our first stop but they were gone by our second (5 nt double dip).