PDA

View Full Version : We got our packages!!!!!

mommytodarlings
07-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Just came home from kids soccer and baseball and they were waiting between our doors. They were delivered UPS sometime after 6:15pm.

Our payment was processed on the 7th (our due date), our arrival date is Aug 21. So to those waiting, you should receive soon.

:cool1: So excited!!!!!

We are staying at CBR on DxDP. Dh's title for this trip is "The Super Duper Yummy Feast", lol

two*little*birds
07-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Congratulations! :wizard:

We just got our tickets 2 days ago from UT so we're excited about that.

3pletprincesses
07-13-2011, 10:17 PM
We got ours too. We wee arriving from Ballet to find the ups enveloppe. My DDs were jumping up and down of joy as they know it means our trip is happening soon

dancin Disney style
07-17-2011, 10:00 AM
We arrive at WDW on August 23rd...so maybe my package will arrive tomorrow :banana:

When I made my final payment the agent told me that there was a memo that she needed to inform me about. She went on to tell me that due to our postal strike they were holding the packages. She said a decision would be made within 2 weeks as to 'if' they would send them out. I told her that our strike had ended a while ago....we chatted about it and she then basically said that she knew nothing about the whole thing...she was just informing me of what was attached to my ressie.

So I'm glad to hear the the packages are on the move....and I can't wait to get my Mickey mail. This week?????

Questforthemouse
07-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Just came home from kids soccer and baseball and they were waiting between our doors. They were delivered UPS sometime after 6:15pm.

Our payment was processed on the 7th (our due date), our arrival date is Aug 21. So to those waiting, you should receive soon.

We are staying at CBR on DxDP. Dh's title for this trip is "The Super Duper Yummy Feast", lol

That's funny...We arrive on Aug 21st so our balance due date was also July 7th and we received our UPS package on July 13th also. DME package showed up on Friday...

dancin Disney style
07-19-2011, 05:23 PM
So I came home from work...late....and found my DME package in the mail box today. :cool1: All I need is my resort package and we're all set. Bring it on.

Just wanted to add...I hope the UPS guy enjoyed listening to my dog go mental when he rang the door bell. He probably dropped the envelope in the box and ran for his life. :rotfl2:

monkey30
07-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Oh I can not wait now! We have never had the resort package before. When we went last time we booked through Westjet Vacations and got nothing!!

Oh man I just realized if I have to put the ME tags on the suitcase I hope the kids don't notice at the airport... we are not telling them till we land ion Dallas for our layover!!

3pletprincesses
07-19-2011, 09:58 PM
Got my ME tags and same with my sister today and the resort one last week but my sister hasn't received her resort envelope

mommytodarlings
07-20-2011, 08:59 AM
So I came home from work...late....and found my DME package in the mail box today. :cool1: All I need is my resort package and we're all set. Bring it on.

Just wanted to add...I hope the UPS guy enjoyed listening to my dog go mental when he rang the door bell. He probably dropped the envelope in the box and ran for his life. :rotfl2:

We'll be there the same time. Where are you staying?

scrappinginontario
07-20-2011, 10:30 AM
I made our final payment a week ago today so hopefully our package arrives soon!!!

Let the excitement continue!!!

dancin Disney style
07-20-2011, 03:40 PM
We'll be there the same time. Where are you staying?

We are at ASMu this time. It's funny, we said we would never do a repeat resort until we had tried all the ones we wanted to. Well, after 1 stay at ASMu we had to go back.....POFQ is still my true fav but we had sooooo much fun at the pool at ASMu that this year it was a no brainer.

papertraveller
07-20-2011, 07:45 PM
Our DME package arrived today ... now I can officially get out the suitcases!

maryliz
07-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Our DME package arrived today ... we checkin Aug 27th. :goodvibes

calnmace
07-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh I'm so excited for all of you and that means we will get ours soon as well hopefully! We are going to be there on the 26th! :):banana::woohoo:

Mrs. M. Mouse
07-22-2011, 12:04 AM

How exciting for you indeed! We were thrilled to have our UPS envelopes in the mailbox last week! We're arriving the day before you and staying at All Star Movies with the regular dining plan! then 2 days at AKL! Have a great trip!!!!

mlegerto
07-22-2011, 07:36 AM
ahhh....so exciting!!! Anyone have room for a stowaway in their suitcase??

Happy and safe travels to all

PensFan
07-22-2011, 07:07 PM
What was all included in your packages?

My family and I leave on Aug 22nd and I made my final payment a while back and all I got was my Disney Bus tickets for the airport transportation from UPS about a week ago.

We are staying on site and got a meal plan and all that jazz! Little dissapointed I did not get more and also a bit nervous now!

Guess I will have to call Disney to see whats up!

On that note I'm new here! HEY!

Mrs. M. Mouse
07-22-2011, 10:29 PM
In our first package that came was a book with out itinerary in it coupons and what not along with cool 3d luggage tags.

In the second package was an envelope from magical express with our special yellow luggage tags and the information on where to go for it.

If you only have a room reservation you won't get the first package just the magical express stuff. if you booked a package with dining and tickets (etc) then you would receive a separate envelope with your itinerary in it.

PensFan
07-25-2011, 09:52 AM
In our first package that came was a book with out itinerary in it coupons and what not along with cool 3d luggage tags.

In the second package was an envelope from magical express with our special yellow luggage tags and the information on where to go for it.

If you only have a room reservation you won't get the first package just the magical express stuff. if you booked a package with dining and tickets (etc) then you would receive a separate envelope with your itinerary in it.

Thanks for the info.

We got the Magical Express Passes and Luggage Tags first it seems so I should still receive a 2nd package with the other stuff.

I was more concerned with the idea everyone was getting everything in one shipment.

Hope we get our 2nd package soon! :upsidedow

dancin Disney style
07-25-2011, 02:03 PM
The Mickey mail came today....so now we have all the documents. I'm glad to have it all in hand. Now only 4 weeks until the vacation begins.

maryliz
07-25-2011, 06:13 PM
Still waiting on my resort package :( as is my friend who is checking in the same day as us, Aug 27th.

lizzyb
07-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Still waiting on my resort package :( as is my friend who is checking in the same day as us, Aug 27th.

We are waiting too and we check in on the 28th.

youngb
07-25-2011, 10:32 PM
If I booked through a TA does she get the stuff our do I. Hope it comes soon, we leave the 29th.

lizzyb
07-26-2011, 07:50 AM
If I booked through a TA does she get the stuff our do I. Hope it comes soon, we leave the 29th.

Your travel agent gets it.

dancin Disney style
07-26-2011, 08:25 AM

We are waiting too and we check in on the 28th.

I check in on Aug 23rd...so give it a couple of days and you should have the package.

Celidh
07-26-2011, 09:11 PM

We go on August 29th. Our TA told us today that they have our ME tags but are waiting for the other package. The TA was talking to Disney about something on our room reservation and they said the other package had been sent out last week, so I would imagine it will be here later this week or next week sometime. I'm so excited!!!!

So, in answer to your question, if you booked with a TA, it will go to them. I'm sure it will be here soon since part of ours is and we are checking in the same day. I'm sure there is a few week window of when documents arrive but from what I have read here, a month to 2 weeks before your trip is normal.

Tinkershelly
07-27-2011, 09:00 AM
We just settled up with our TA yesterday, and saved $59 with the exchange rate! She told us that the sets of documents were getting to them by about 2 weeks before the trip start. It used to be 4 weeks, and last year it was 3 weeks. So long to wait! :woohoo:

monkey30
07-28-2011, 04:28 PM
We got our DME today, now waiting for the other package. I can`t wait... one more month

yosh12
07-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Ours came too!!!!! We arrive at POP on Aug 18th.......gonna be so much fun....:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:: cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::c ool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::co ol1:

lizzyb
08-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Just got our documents yesterday at 24days out by regular mail. :)

mom2agirlandboy
08-07-2011, 09:23 PM
our trip is not until January but I was wondering when to expect the DME package? I am just curious since all of our mails go to a PO Box number and they are being redirected to us and it takes about 2 weeks to get our mail.

Mrs. M. Mouse
08-08-2011, 12:08 AM
You'll get it at about 30 days out from your trip. Happy Planning!

mom2agirlandboy
08-08-2011, 04:58 PM
You'll get it at about 30 days out from your trip. Happy Planning!

thank you!

ever since I found out from my hubby that we can go to Disney, I'm so excited :)

my son found out about the Art of Animation and now bugging hubby if we can go in 2013 lolz

mom2agirlandboy
08-09-2011, 05:48 PM
another question, when I booked the package, I don't have my flights info yet but now I do, how do I go about inputing that in? Can I do it online instead of calling?

Thanks

Celidh
08-10-2011, 10:08 PM
We just got our "Mickey Mail" from our TA today!!!!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

I'm getting so excited but have sooo much to do between now and then. Have to pick up a few things, pack, clean the house, make dd bday cake, get ds bday gift, maybe have a bit of sleep sometime!

The kids are starting to get excited too. Is it August 29th yet?!?!?

cey
08-13-2011, 09:32 AM
:cheer2: I received our DME package yesterday and am patiently waiting for the resort package to arrive!
My DS and DiL leave on Tuesday with her family to celebrate her DFs retirement! 9 adults and 2 kids in a 5 bdroom house in WH! :laughing: It should be one wild time!

I almost think our girl's trip will be quieter! :hyper2:

No, on second thoughts, I don't think so!

canadianmom2boys
08-19-2011, 04:00 PM
We got our packages from our TA today woohoo!! Only 18 days to go :)