PDA

View Full Version : October 9 MR - PV Private Tour - 14 Passenger Van (there's only 4 of us)

ajsfamdisneyfan
07-13-2011, 04:27 PM
There's 10 spots left. This guy, Tony Sanchez is pretty well known in PV (google "Tours by Tony Sanchez" in PV and read the good reviews about his services). I have already contacted him and he's charging for $200 and the van can be rented as long as I want. He will give a private tour of the city. I have asked him to plan an itinerary to visit the must see spots.

I'm looking for people who would be interested on taking the same tour and going with us. $200 split into 4 (the size of our party) is doable - $50/per person. But if we can get other people to join us (since there is space left)...that would make it a better deal for everyone going =)

Private message me if you are interested =)

Lizzy'sMom
07-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Have you posted this on your cruise meet board? you might have better luck there. :)

Have a great trip!

Andrea in Vegas

narsibvl
07-13-2011, 06:46 PM
There's 10 spots left. This guy, Tony Sanchez is pretty well known in PV (google "Tours by Tony Sanchez" in PV and read the good reviews about his services). I have already contacted him and he's charging for $200 and the van can be rented as long as I want. He will give a private tour of the city. I have asked him to plan an itinerary to visit the must see spots.

I'm looking for people who would be interested on taking the same tour and going with us. $200 split into 4 (the size of our party) is doable - $50/per person. But if we can get other people to join us (since there is space left)...that would make it a better deal for everyone going =)

Private message me if you are interested =)

Can you post a review of this tour once you are back. Would love to hear first hand experience.

Thanks in advance.

ajsfamdisneyfan
07-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Have you posted this on your cruise meet board? you might have better luck there. :)

Have a great trip!

Andrea in Vegas

Thanks for the tip! Should have thought about that! hehehe

ajsfamdisneyfan
07-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Can you post a review of this tour once you are back. Would love to hear first hand experience.

Thanks in advance.

Sure! If all goes as planned I will give an update. I did some extensive research and all the reviews were excellent so I thought to give it a try. I feel that it's a more "personalized" way to see PV