PDA

View Full Version : Do they "hold" any Castaway Cay excursions for on-board booking?

Deb in IA
07-13-2011, 04:00 PM
I have been trying for either the jet skis or the Wild Side excursion for our 16 yo DS, who, of course, just told me yesterday that he wants to do these.

Of course, they are all booked online, since we leave in less than 3 weeks.

Is there any chance of being able to book these on-board? Has anyone done this?

grits98
07-13-2011, 05:22 PM
I don't know if they hold back any CC excursion reservations, but you may still get lucky. People sometimes have to unexpectedly cancel excursions due to illness or change of plans. Just keep checking (even when you get onto the ship)!

TXDCLfan
07-13-2011, 05:42 PM
I don't know if they hold back any CC excursion reservations, but you may still get lucky. People sometimes have to unexpectedly cancel excursions due to illness or change of plans. Just keep checking (even when you get onto the ship)!

I asked about the hold back and there is not one:sad1:

thegales
07-13-2011, 06:04 PM
These excursions do open up, so keep checking. Remember that the last day to cancel is three days before the cruise, so there may be some cancellations then.

The teen wild side excursion was booked 90 days prior to our cruise, but there were openings once we were on board.

Deb in IA
07-13-2011, 06:34 PM
These excursions do open up, so keep checking. Remember that the last day to cancel is three days before the cruise, so there may be some cancellations then.

The teen wild side excursion was booked 90 days prior to our cruise, but there were openings once we were on board.

Thanks! I'll keep checking.