PDA

View Full Version : Halloween on a Disney Cruise

Himmin
07-13-2011, 07:57 AM
We have never done a disney cruise during halloween before and I have no idea what to expect. What experiances do people have and does anybody have any pictures.
Thanks Guys!!!

kimpossible
07-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Trick or Treating on various decks of the ship as well as a Halloween dance party with the characters. (This was last year.) Lots of Fun!

TDC Nala
07-13-2011, 09:05 AM
I'm on the Dream this Halloween - what might they do that isn't for the kiddies? Heard the other ships have an adult costume contest.

PrincessTrisha
07-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Last year on the Magic there was an adult costume contest in the main lobby outside of Lumiere's.

I think they also had a "Halloween dance" in the dance club (but it wasn't really any different than the other nights).

There was supposedly special Halloween desserts as well but we didn't get offered any at our table at late seating.

There was also candy kind of spread around the ship (where ever there was pumpkin displays) and the ship was decorated for Halloween.

The Magic was in Key West that day (docked late morning / early afternoon) and many of the kids events were during the day or very early evening.

I'll be on the Dream for Halloween though I don't think we'll be dressing up in costumes this year.