PDA

View Full Version : No Early Morning Delta Flight out of Regina

wdwgirl1
07-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi All,
I have been watching the prices for Easter and Feb. break. We usually fly Delta out of YQR (the early morning flight). Well today I was searching and can't find the early morning flight. I tried different dates and it seems that once November hits this is no longer a flight option. When I checked two days ago it was. Anyone heard anything about them cancelling this flight option? Might have to switch over to United....

ccudmore
07-11-2011, 03:04 PM
The Delta web site doesn't show the flight, but Travelocity, Expedia and others all still show the 7am Delta flight to MSP through November.

SaskDisNut
07-11-2011, 03:24 PM
I have been watching prices for Feb. and the 7AM flight was there to MSP with the connection to MCO was there yesterday. Something has changed because I am now see an 8AM departure to MSP but not arriving until 10AM on their schedule. But not able to make a connection to MCO until 1PM arriving at 5:14PM.

That earlier 7AM departure is nice as you can catch the MSP-MCO flight that departs at 10AM arriving in Orlando around 2:30. Delta might be making adjustments to their schedules for winter right now or who knows. Maybe check in a few days and the flight might be back.

Regardless of the flight times, the prices are very high right now. Around the middle of February it was close to $800/pp return. If prices stay that high it might be cheaper to fly to Hawaii for a week.

wdwgirl1
07-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Yes I found it...thanks :)
I was searching by price and switched to searching by schedual.
Happy to see it there.