PDA

View Full Version : Please help,ADR for illuminations?

disneydad78
07-07-2011, 08:34 PM
For the life of me I cant remember what to ADR.
Can someone please help. We are booked for Dec.`14th - 20th.
The 20th is our last night and we will be going to Epcot. I remember people saying book _____ so u can eat and have a great view or reserved setting for illuminations. I would love to surprise my wife and kids with a dinner while we watched illuminations. Please help ..Thank you so much for your time.

disneylovr1
07-07-2011, 09:20 PM
You can get a great view from the Rose and Crown Pub in the UK. Ask to be seated outside. We did it once years ago and had a great time and a great view.

dansyr2514
07-07-2011, 09:54 PM
You may also get an inside view from La Hacienda. I've also heard Tokyo dining, if you like sushi is nice to watch illuminations.

bmac71
07-07-2011, 10:41 PM
I read on another thread about seating for Illuminations at La Hacienda. Check out this recent thread from the restaurant board.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2715599&highlight=illuminations

It sounds like it's a hit or miss here. I have an ADR in Aug and called about seating by the window with a view and was told to give my request at the podium upon arrival for dinner. Cheers!

Golf4food
07-08-2011, 11:10 AM
Any ADR around Illuminations time is hit or miss. If you absolutely must see the show I say eat an earlier dinner and get a good spot outside. If you've seen the show before and don't mind taking a chance on not getting a seat with a view at a restaurant then go for it.

If you get a seat right by a window in La Hacienda the view is ok, but you'll have reflections on the inside of the glass from everything inside so it isn't exactly perfect even if you do get a seat with a window view. Most seats won't have much of a view at all, however.