PDA

View Full Version : Kevin....you made us change an ADR!!!

pklein09
07-07-2011, 08:27 PM
DH was listening to Kevin's review of Bistro de Paris, and he was so inspired that he convinced me (which wasn't all that difficult) and our 4 kids (ages 10 - 15) to change an ADR at Le Cellier to Bistro di Paris!!! We've been to both restaurants, but both were many years ago (Le Cellier - 5 and Bistro - 16 +/-). Amazingly (at 3 weeks before leaving), we were able to get the exact date and time of the Le Cellier ADR!!! :cool1:

Thanks so much for the review, and I'm looking forward to a great meal!!!

Paul in CT
07-08-2011, 08:46 PM
We did, too! We changed our CdF dinner ADR for the BdP after listening to Kevin's review. We have never done the Bistro and are looking forward to it. :goodvibes We will probably still do lunch at CdF, a favorite of ours and one of the better dining values at WDW. :thumbsup2

travisx4
07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I booked it also, heading to the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine and I was able to book Bistro de Paris for our free night. Kevin and John made the food sound incredible.

ninecrayons
07-09-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm glad it wasn't just me! I was going to go for a repeat visit to Citrico's but am excited to try out Bistro De Paris!

parrotheadlois
07-09-2011, 04:30 PM
This is so funny - we're going too! We've been there before, but Kevin's review reminded us how much we liked it. Now we're going again - also during F&W (10/4).

Sooze
07-09-2011, 04:59 PM
I always assumed Bistro was just way too expensive for us (Like V&A!) Can't wait to give Bistro a try!

Thanks Kevin!! :thumbsup2

disneyholic family
07-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Kevin also caused me to rethink a few of my ADRs - though not regarding Bistro...

we had two ADRs at boma and i cancelled both of them....and that's after i disputed Kevin in a thread on the board...
but i started to think about it and in the end cancelled both of them..