PDA

View Full Version : OT- Flowergirl/ring bearer outfits

fnkyyellow
07-05-2011, 07:51 PM
My daughter (8) and son (4) are in a wedding in January in Jamaica.
Does anyone know where I can find linen clothes for a little boy? The men will be wearing linen khaki pants and white linen shirts. Also, we are going flowergirl dress shopping next weekend. Any recommendations on where to go? I'm close to the Buffalo border.

Thanks!

3pletprincesses
07-05-2011, 10:39 PM
We bought some very beautiful dresses for my triplets for a wedding this past September on ebay for dirt cheap. We shopped around and couldn't find anything for less then $100 while I paid $80 (including shipping) for the 3 dresses on ebay very similar to the ones we were about to purchase for $160 each. I would check there first. You will be surprised at what you can find. I had bought them from the states and got them within 2 weeks.

MedicGoofy
07-06-2011, 12:45 PM
You should try going to the States....Gap there has great kids clothes for super cheap. And if they are going in the white shirt/linen shorts....they would for sure have something to go. There is an outlet mall on Military Rd with a Childrens place and a ton of other stores that would have clothes to fit your son. And all the summer stuff is on sale (am shopping for a baby)..... it might be worth it to check it out. Even check it out on the internet. Try Carters, Childrens Place, Osh Gosh, Gap....Old Navy??? Even go to Walden Galleria. Would be cheaper than shopping here.

LauraLap
07-07-2011, 07:02 AM
Believe it or not, we got ours from The Children's Place last year and it was gorgeous. We rented DS's:
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/39140_455531635305_594925305_6794900_3858047_n.jpg

BLAZEY
07-09-2011, 02:38 AM
I got a dress for DD to be the flower girl at my sister's wedding this coming Sept. My Aunt picke it up in the CHildren place in the US for me when she went down on holiday.

I find Just before Easter is a great time to find formal dresses for girls.:thumbsup2

aristocat65
07-09-2011, 12:31 PM
I came across this online: http://www.islandimporter.com/home.php?cat=33 . It seems to be an online retailer only though.
I also saw some boys linen pants on the US Old Navy site, so you could check the Old Navy in Buffalo. Good Luck.

maryliz
07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
JC Penney at Walden Galleria in Buffalo has great selections! Good Luck!