PDA

View Full Version : Lets give some Forum to Forum Love to some Dis Campers who lost their child.

mrzrich
07-04-2011, 10:10 PM
"retired and happy" is a frequent poster over on the camping board. Ken and Judy are FW and WDW lovers who over the years have opened their hearts to some beautiful handicapped children. Their 15 yo daughter Kenya passed away Friday night.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2749489

I know that this (Disunplugged Forum) is the most supportive gang on the DIS.

*NikkiBell*
07-04-2011, 10:15 PM
Such a sad story. Support sent. :grouphug:

djblu883
07-05-2011, 06:32 AM
I had already posted over at the camping forum but here goes! Retired and Happy Family: I am so very saddened by your loss! Loosing a child at any time must be difficult but to see a handicapped child who has struggled her entire life just to live another day seems so much harder. I can't imagine your heavy hearts right now! I'm so glad you have others to help you through this horriffic time. My heart truly goes out to you and I send many prayers for all your family in this time of great loss. Also thank you so much for caring so much for these special needs children! So many are forgotten and live such sad lives and you have found it in your hearts to love and care for them, even taking them to Disney to spread that love even further. Thanks again for all you do and God Bless you and yours in this time of sorrow. J

dmccarty
07-05-2011, 07:10 AM
There are some very special people in this world and Retired and Happy are members of that group.

:grouphug:

Later,
Dan

hockeymomNS
07-05-2011, 08:14 PM
God bless you......there is everything so wrong with burying your child.

Rozz
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot find any words that might be of some comfort to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

WorldWacky
07-05-2011, 09:53 PM
I can't even imagine what you must be going through. What wonderful parents for her to have though. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.