PDA

View Full Version : Does disneystore.com restock??

NYEmomma
06-24-2011, 06:41 AM
Does anyone if the online Disney Store restocks their items that sell out? And if they do, how often??

I've been wanting to pick up a couple things for DD's "welcome gift" from Mickey and have been waiting for a free shipping offer or discount since we still have some time. But when I saw the 15% off + free shipping code yesterday & went to the site to order the items, I noticed that the 2 things I wanted were out of stock. The pink child's Mickey Ears and the princess autograph book.

There's been a couple things in the past that I'd thought about getting, namely a "Going to Disney World" t-shirt, that were out of stock and haven't been restocked in 4+ months... so now I'm a little worried that I won't be able to get the Mickey ears & autograph book before our trip because they'll never get restocked. :sad2:

tweedlemom
06-24-2011, 06:53 AM
Princess autograph book is here:

http://www.disneystore.com/home-decor/photo-memories/disney-parks-authentic/mn/1000251+1000809/

Girls ears here:

http://www.disneystore.com/accessories/ear-hats/disney-parks-authentic/mn/1000292+1000809/

Free shipping on your entire purchase with purchase of a full priced CARS item.

goofystitchfan
06-24-2011, 06:56 AM
Does anyone if the online Disney Store restocks their items that sell out? And if they do, how often??

I've been wanting to pick up a couple things for DD's "welcome gift" from Mickey and have been waiting for a free shipping offer or discount since we still have some time. But when I saw the 15% off + free shipping code yesterday & went to the site to order the items, I noticed that the 2 things I wanted were out of stock. The pink child's Mickey Ears and the princess autograph book.

There's been a couple things in the past that I'd thought about getting, namely a "Going to Disney World" t-shirt, that were out of stock and haven't been restocked in 4+ months... so now I'm a little worried that I won't be able to get the Mickey ears & autograph book before our trip because they'll never get restocked. :sad2:

Hi there. I was just on their site and those were both instock. Check under the Theme Park Products section.

NYEmomma
06-24-2011, 07:14 AM
Well ***????:confused:

I swear to god I'm not a complete idiot... I absolutely would've ordered the ears (and the Tinkerbell book instead of the princesses, DD loves them both) if I could've found the frigging things last night.

Oiy. I think I need to start getting more sleep... I'm apparently losing brain cells. :rolleyes:

ETA: Wow, didn't know those 3 little letters were no-no's.