PDA

View Full Version : Matt Ouimet

Disney Dad Canada
06-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Just listened to todays show, and am glad to hear about your perspective about Matt Ouimet. Hopefully he will improve all of Cedar Fair's parks, and not just Cedar Point.

I live near Canada's Wonderland (not Wonderworld, I think you've seen Chevy Chase Vacation a lot), and it could definitely use a makeover.

sjsjbrook
06-23-2011, 06:22 PM
Just listened to todays show, and am glad to hear about your perspective about Matt Ouimet. Hopefully he will improve all of Cedar Fair's parks, and not just Cedar Point.

I live near Canada's Wonderland (not Wonderworld, I think you've seen Chevy Chase Vacation a lot), and it could definitely use a makeover.

LOL I yelled at the podcast wonderLAND. My family looked at me wierd.:rotfl:

I am excited, hopefully things will look better next summer. I still call the rides topgun, the itallian job, Drop zone, tombrader and cliffhanger. Remember the smurf Village?

YukiPhnx
06-23-2011, 07:07 PM
I remember the Smurf village!

Yeah, I definitely still call the rides their old names too. My dbf and I actually had a small game of, "What are the rides called now?"

I miss all the theming that used to be around the Topgun ride. They don't even play the videos anymore.

Disney Dad Canada
06-23-2011, 08:28 PM
I remember the Smurf village!

A friend of mine grew up in a foster home that bought Smurf village. It was cool.

scjo68
06-24-2011, 04:43 PM
I am really hoping that this will be good news for Kings Dominion, which is our local park, and has gone so far downhill since my childhood.

We had Smurf mountain, and I also still say Italian Job, Tomb raider, and Drop Zone. Don't get me started on how much I miss Scooby. :sad1:

DreaGirl
06-27-2011, 01:11 PM
We were at Cedar Point this weekend. The workers were the rudest we have ever encountered. It was raining (more of a steady mist w/ passing showers) and you would think the sky was falling. Complaining, so rude to the riders, working on schedules and holding up the line to complain about said schedule.