PDA

View Full Version : Coach Factory online sale coming soon...

kt_mom
06-21-2011, 09:30 AM
I just got an email from them saying my invitation should arrive in my email by 1pm tomorrow. This is the first time I will have gotten one. I don't think it said when the sale will start though. I'll update when I get my email tomorrow.

ETA: it starts tomorrow

Eastern
06-21-2011, 09:48 AM
I signed up for this during the last sale and I got nothin!

lillygator
06-21-2011, 10:32 AM
my sister got the email and I didn't...I emailed to ask how to verify if I was signed up and they said that it only went out to x amount of emails....hopefully she will share with me her info....I want to buy a diaper bag I should have on the last sale.

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Drats. None for me, I guess. If anyone decides they don't want to buy anything and wants to share their invitation, let me know! :flower3:

disynut
06-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Darn it--I didn't get one either! I just posted on the other thread about this.

kt_mom
06-21-2011, 11:20 AM
I've been getting the regular factory store emails from them for awhile but this is the first about the online sale. We just came back from the beach where I got a new bag at the outlet. Not sure if I will be purchasing anything or not. I want to see what kind of deals they have. But if I don't buy anything I'll post on here so someone can have my invitation.

Lehuaann
06-21-2011, 12:17 PM
I wasn't aware that there's an official Coach 'online' store? The ones I'm seeing appear to be non-affiliated.

I've been on the Coach mailing/email list for several years and receive %off for full price Coach instore-online and Coach outlet in-store.

Lehuaann
06-21-2011, 12:26 PM
Ok, so I just noticed on the other thread that there's an invitation only online coach outlet.

Looks like I need to pay more attention to my mailers since I usually don't have time to drive to the outlet.

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 12:27 PM
I wasn't aware that there's an official Coach 'online' store? The ones I'm seeing appear to be non-affiliated.

I've been on the Coach mailing/email list for several years and receive %off for full price Coach instore-online and Coach outlet in-store.

The official factory outlet website is not open all the time - it just pops up like Brigadoon occasionally, and you can only shop there if you received an email invitation. But it's definitely official.

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 12:28 PM
I've been getting the regular factory store emails from them for awhile but this is the first about the online sale. We just came back from the beach where I got a new bag at the outlet. Not sure if I will be purchasing anything or not. I want to see what kind of deals they have. But if I don't buy anything I'll post on here so someone can have my invitation.

I would love your invitation if you don't use it! I was hoping to get a bag before my trip to the ILs next month. I think I deserve it since I'm burning a week of vacation sitting around watching TV at my MIL's house. ;)

Lehuaann
06-21-2011, 12:33 PM
The official factory outlet website is not open all the time - it just pops up like Brigadoon occasionally, and you can only shop there if you received an email invitation. But it's definitely official.

Yep, I just read about this on the other thread.

Good to know - thanks! :thumbsup2

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Yep, I just read about this on the other thread.

Good to know - thanks! :thumbsup2

If you're interested, sign up for the outlet emails once the outlet store opens - you can do that even though you can't shop. As far as I can tell, the outlet emails seem to come from their own database, not from the regular Coach emails.

kt_mom
06-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Just an update, but I have not yet received the email invite from them. I followed the preview link in the email I got yesterday and it says the sale starts tomorrow so I'm not sure what is going on....

MUFFYCAT
06-22-2011, 01:32 PM
I received an email when they had the private sale a few months ago.
You will get another email any time tommorrow telling you that you have access to the website. I received mine late in the morning.
A few of the deals were good but some sold out quickly.

I didn't get one for tomorrow 's sale.

kt_mom
06-22-2011, 02:44 PM
I received an email when they had the private sale a few months ago.
You will get another email any time tommorrow telling you that you have access to the website. I received mine late in the morning.
A few of the deals were good but some sold out quickly.

I didn't get one for tomorrow 's sale.

I received the origonal email yesterday though that said I should get the invitation today by 1pm est and I haven't recevied it yet. I just wasn't sure what was going on. Maybe it meant tomorrow because the preview link says the sale starts "tomorrow" as it said yesterday.

lillygator
06-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Just an update, but I have not yet received the email invite from them. I followed the preview link in the email I got yesterday and it says the sale starts tomorrow so I'm not sure what is going on....

I just placed an order so it was definitely today.

dalton165
06-22-2011, 04:53 PM
If anyone got the invite, but isn't using it. I'd love it.
THX

kt_mom
06-22-2011, 05:01 PM
I just placed an order so it was definitely today.

Well I guess I didn't get it for whatever reason. I emailed them but didn't hear anythign back. Oh well. I probably wasn't going to buy anything anway.