PDA

View Full Version : ROLL CALL: 12/27/2003 - Who's Goin'??

ExecuMom
10-07-2002, 12:47 PM
There's 7 of us going on our 3rd DCL MAGICAL cruise!!

We love the DIS board and would love to get to know any of you who are going to be joining us.
:Pinkbounc

Hopefully, it will make the time go faster!!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Michele

Tibbles98
10-07-2002, 05:39 PM
My DH, DS,(12 1/2 yrs. old at time of sail date) and myself can't wait to be there!:bounce:
It will be sooo fun. My DH told me that this cruise will be my Christmas gift, my graduation gift, (I will gratuate from PSU hopefully on Dec. 20th., and my anniversary gift-Jan.5, 2004: it will be 17 years and going strong!!)

Maybe we can get together to meet there. I know what you mean about time going slow, I wish it would get here:Pinkbounc

Oh, well. we will just have to keep "glued" to the dis board. :jester:

Lisa:smooth:

ExecuMom
10-08-2002, 08:35 AM
Tibbles -

We live in PA too! Just outside of Philly. Congrats on your graduation - all the special occassions will make the cruise an even more magical celebration!!

This is our 3rd cruise (most recently did Western on 8/3) and we can hardly wait to go!!

Here's our line-up

Michele (me)
Mark (DH)
Matthew (DS -14 1/2 at time of cruise)
Sean (DS 11 at time of cruise)
Chris (my brother)
Julie (neice - 8 1/2 at time of cruise)
Barbara (mother)

We will be flying down on the 26th and staying at the airport Hyatt again. I'm doing our airfair on our own again.

Well, stay in touch- and maybe others will join our roll-call!

Michele

floridaminnie
10-09-2002, 06:26 AM
We will be on the boat also! It is going to be myself, my 4 year old daughter, and my parents! It will be our 2nd 7 day cruise with disney and our 3rd disney cruise! We are coming from Tampa, so we will be driving over the morning of our cruise!

mmouse37
10-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Michele.....glad to see you booked again!!!! We also were on the 8/3 cruise this year. My DD is bugging to book for this January while she is home from college, but I don't think it will happen.

We are booked for July 19th of 2003. Can't wait!!!

MJ

ExecuMom
10-09-2002, 09:11 AM
MJ -

Great to hear you booked again, too. I booked the day after we got home from our 8/3 cruise (only sorry I didn't do it on-board to get the credit)

I have a picture of my DS and I on the Fury from Key West with the Magic behind us as wallpaper on my computer, so I'm reminded everyday of our great cruise.

Can't wait to go again.

Keep in touch!

Michele

ExecuMom
10-09-2002, 09:12 AM
MJ -

Great to hear you booked again, too. I booked the day after we got home from our 8/3 cruise (only sorry I didn't do it on-board to get the credit)

I have a picture of my DS and I on the Fury from Key West with the Magic behind us in the background, as wallpaper on my computer, so I'm reminded everyday of our great cruise!

Can't wait to go again.

Keep in touch!

Michele

ExecuMom
10-16-2002, 12:28 PM
bump

disneykins
10-19-2002, 06:23 PM
Hi Michele, We will be on our third DCL cruise also on the 27th. It will be me DW, DS 16, DD 14. We'll probably do Christmas at OKW first and then the cruise. We did that last Christmas. This year we're staying home in the cold. Don't know if we can handle the wait. We'll have to plan an onboard meet when we get closer to the sail date.
Tony and Debbie

ExecuMom
10-20-2002, 07:45 AM
Tony and Debbie -

Great to hear from you!! We feel the same about the wait - it seems so far away. Sound like our children will be around the same age (My DS will be 14 1/2 when we go).

Would love to hear any tips or experiences you want to share about the holiday cruise (weather, festivities, etc.) as we'e only done them in the summer.

It would be great to all get together on board, especially as we share and talk over the next 12+ months!!

Have a great week!

Michele

We Love the Mouse!
10-20-2002, 07:52 AM
We will be joining you. I can't wait. It will be myself, husband and then 3 1/2 year old daughter. We sailed on the 4 day last February and can't wait to go again. My daughter still talks about the "Mickey ship" all the time.

floridaminnie
10-24-2002, 06:41 AM
My daughter will be 4 1/2 when we cruise. She loved the club this past July when we were on Mickey's boat. I literally had to drag her out!

dmadman43
10-26-2002, 11:16 PM
We'll be there. I'm taking DW for her "39th" Birthday (New Year's Day). It will be our second cruise.

floridaminnie
10-27-2002, 08:19 AM
Welcome aboard! We can't wait. Last time we were on the 7 day on the Western and we are all looking forward to the Eastern side this time.

ExecuMom
10-27-2002, 08:22 AM
Welcome!! This will be our third cruise - 2nd Eastern.

Looks like our list is growing!

disneykins
10-27-2002, 09:07 AM
welcome aboard dmadman. We watched the Magic sail yesterday (on the webcam) and went straight to the Palo menus to select our dinner. How will we ever get through the next 400 or so days.
Tony

BethC
10-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Hi all! We will be there too, and can't wait!! We booked over a year and a half ago, hard to believe we still have over a year to go. :)

My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve and we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary onboard. We're really looking forward to that!

We have friends traveling with us as well and between us we have 4 of the secret porthole rooms booked. Together we will be 6 adults, 13yo girl, 10yo girl, 8yo boy, 8yo boy, 7yo girl, 7yo girl and 6yo boy. Whew!!

Only 425 days to go!

disneykins
10-27-2002, 09:48 AM
Welcome aboard, Beth. Looks like we're gonna be neighbours. We got a secret porthole room too, there cant be many left.
Tony and Debbie

hunny bunny
10-28-2002, 04:14 PM
We'll be there too! Me + my DH and my sister , brother in law, niece, and nephew. We booked while on the Wonder in April. My DH said go pick out a nice souvenir and I said how about another cruise so here we come.

ExecuMom
10-28-2002, 06:09 PM
Looks like our group is growing!!!

Beth - we'll be with our three kids boys 14 and 11 and girl 8. I'm sure they'll meet in the club.

424 days and counting!!

Michele:bounce: :smooth:

floridaminnie
11-11-2002, 09:33 AM
Anybody else joining us?

ExecuMom
11-13-2002, 11:28 AM
Anyone have any information on what New Year's Eve will be like on the Magic??!!

I've heard Christmas is amazing, but not much on New Year's.

Would love to hear all about it, if anyone want to share information.

Just think, a year from now we'll be packin'!!

Michele:bounce: :Pinkbounc

floridaminnie
11-13-2002, 05:17 PM
From what I have read on the boards all of the christams decorations are down for this cruise. They have a huge party to bring in the new year. They have the adult party and the family party going on. They have huge tv to broadcast bring in the new year and to show the different parties aboard the ship.

disneykins
11-13-2002, 05:37 PM
We were on the Wonder for New Years Eve, 2001. The atrium was packed with people on all levels. They gave out free champagne in plastic glasses (great souvenirs), hats and streamers. They had some big screens showing the countdown on board in the kids club, the different lounges (each had their own party), Times square. We had our own DJ in the atrium. Very crowded and messy but everything was done by about 12:30. I guess we could have gone to the clubs, they probably went a lot later. DS (14) and DD (12) came in much later. LOL.
We've heard stories on the boards about fireworks on deck but there were problems if you were in a port so that was stopped. I think fireworks would be great if you were at sea. Maybe if we were docked at Castaway Cay, we could have a party on the beach? I'm gonna have to go look at the photo albums for anything else. We rarely go out on New Years Eve but we really enjoyed that party. Looking forward to partying a year from now.
Tony and Debbie

We Love the Mouse!
11-13-2002, 05:48 PM
We ahve a secret porthole room booked too! Sounds like everyone on this board snatched them up fast. Can't wait till the cruise.

alot
11-23-2002, 06:36 PM
Woohoo! Only a short year and a month to go...I'll be there too for my first cruise ever!!
I just wanted to post to put this back on page one....LOL

disneykins
11-24-2002, 05:01 PM
If we arrange a Dismeet on board we'll be able to have it in the hallway since it looks like we have all the secret porthole cabins. LOL. Had a Dismeet in Niagara Falls yesterday with some other Canadian Disers. Had a great time and Disney is a major sponsor of the light show there so Mickey and the gang were all there to put on a show for us.
Tony and Debbie

ExecuMom
11-25-2002, 08:41 AM
Just think - a year from now we'll be packin'!!

Glad to hear the ship left port on Saturday all "scrubbed down". Let's hope everyone on board has a great Thanksgiving.

And, HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone on this thread!!! Lookin forward to meeting/seeing you next year!

Michele

floridaminnie
11-26-2002, 06:19 PM
You are going to wait a whole year to pack. I'm doing my packing now! lol It should be lots of fun. I can't wait! We don't have a secret port room :( But this time we will be in a cat. 10 instead of cat 12. I'm looking forward to a split bathroom!

Tibbles98
11-27-2002, 06:10 PM
Hi there! It has been a while since I have posted. I have been busy with school and getting ready for finals. I have also been getting ready for my DH's surgery on Dec. 20th ( getting right elbow fixed). It is hard to believe that in 13 months, we all will be on the "Magic". Time is flying by!!!:Pinkbounc
It doesn't seem to be long that long ago when we booked (in May of this year). I hope it keeps going this fast!!!:bounce: :bounce:
I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving from one Disney Cruise Line lover to another!!!:smooth:

Keep in touch!!:jester: :jester: :Pinkbounc

Lisa

ExecuMom
11-29-2002, 10:34 AM
We don't have a secret porthole room either. We get the same cabins everytime - two connecting on Deck 6.

It's great because it's near the aft staircase and down the hall from the laundry room. We love it!

Anyway, just found out the my brother (he and his little girl will be joining us again on the Magic) needs to have some major surgery - both of his knees and hips need to be replaced due to degenerative arthritis.

While it will be very painful and require him and his little girl to move in with me for a few months, we talk about how next year at this time all of the pain will be behind and he'll be walking great just in time for our cruise next year.

That seemed to give him a goal to shoot for!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!

Michele

floridaminnie
12-06-2002, 07:16 AM
I'm glad that he has a disney cruise to look forward to! That's what keeps me going to work each day and I love my job! On my laptop, I have a beach scene that my daughter thinks comes from Mickey's island!

floridaminnie
12-30-2002, 12:04 AM
A year from now we will be on the boat! Now the time should fly:jester:

disneykins
12-30-2002, 01:58 PM
We were just thinking that last year we were on the Wonder for New Years Eve and next year we will be on the Magic. This year we're going to the local park to watch fireworks. Typical small town affair, done by 12:05 and head home. Why can't we cruise every New Years Eve? LOL. When we booked we had about 450 days to go. Now we're down to 360! It doesn't seem too far off. Hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoy this New Years Eve. We'll be thinking about last year and especially next year.
Tony and Debbie

ExecuMom
12-30-2002, 07:20 PM
We were just saying the same thing!! In fact, was trying to look up airfare on-line today, for the trip, but it's still a bit too early.

It should be here before we know it.

Happy, and Safe, New Year everyone!

:smooth: Michele

floridaminnie
01-25-2003, 11:23 AM
disneykins,

You said that you were on the Wonder for New Years Eve last year. How was the weather? Was it worth the premium price to bring in the New Year on the boat?
THanks,
Suzanne

disneykins
01-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Hi Suzanne,
The weather was warm, we swam at Castaway Cay and just strolled around Nassau for a few hours. Got caught in a huge downpour in Nassau so just stayed in a shop for a bit and bought an umbrella for the walk back to the ship. DS14 went on the "Teen Junkanoo" party boat excursion around the island that night and just wore shorts. I think it rained a little near the end of the Castaway Cay day, too but nothing to bad. We had a great time bringing in the New Year in the Atrium. They gave out hats and streamers and waiters came around with complimentary champagne in keepsake glasses. Very crowded though. They had a DJ and screens set up to watch the countdown from Times Square and the clubs on board. I guess the different clubs all had their own parties going on until the wee hours. We were back in our cabin by 12:30, I think but DS14 and DD12 were out until about 2 at their club parties. We dont do much usually on New Years Eve so we thought this was great fun and signed up again for this year.

Tibbles98
01-26-2003, 08:39 PM
Hi there! Are we all excited??!!:bounce: It is hard to believe that the time is really going fast, but I wish it would go quicker!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I was wondering if I could ask all of you who are going to be on this particular cruise a question.
My DH and I are going to be renewing our wedding vows on the cruise (it will be 17 years and still going strong!!:smooth: )
It will only be myself, my hubby and my DS (he's our best man).
I mentioned this to my DH and he said to go ahead and ask all of you this.
Would anyone be willing to share our happy day with us? Maybe we can get together in a DIS meet and meet each other. :Pinkbounc
We would be honored and accept any of you who wish to help us celebrate!!:bounce: We would like for someone to run our camcorder for us, if anyone decides to come. My family won't be there so that is why we are thinking of taking our camcorder.
You don't have to decide right now, think on it.
I really do want to meet all of my fellow DISers!!:smooth: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
Thanks,
Lisa:earsgirl:

disneykins
01-28-2003, 05:45 PM
Lisa,
We'd love to witness you renewing your wedding vows. DW, DS16 and DD14 and I have met other DISers on board before and its always a lot of fun to meet people we've spent so much time conversing with on the boards. The only problem we could see is if we are on an excursion or spa treatment on that day. Or if the kids would rather be in the clubs. I think as our date gets closer we'll probably arrange a meet on board even if we cant make your vow renewal.

floridaminnie
01-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I would love to meet everyone. I would also be more than happy to tape the ceremony for you (as long as DD isn't sick:rolleyes:). We are actually booking our room on Monday (have to wait 11 months out) with our DVC points. Then I'll let you know what room where in. Just let me know where and when you'll need me!

Tibbles98
01-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Thanks disneykins and sdoane!!!
We will have to make plans to meet somewhere when it gets alot closer!(I wish it was now, but a watched pot never boils, as my mom would say.):smooth:
If everything falls according to plans, our ceremony is supposed to happen; of all days, on January 1st, so that is our day at sea. I will let you all know how things progress, I am coordinating with Cathy at Fairytale Weddings.
I also already have my gown, veil, shoes, and other little things here at my home.
Between my schooling and this, my nerves are wrecked, but I wouldn't want it any other way.:jester:

Can't wait to meet all of you!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Lisa

floridaminnie
02-03-2003, 04:30 PM
We were able to call DVC services today and we are really really going. We have our room and everything. Now I can breath and relax!

ExecuMom
03-02-2003, 01:47 PM
Wow - We were way back on page 14!!:rolleyes:

How's everyone doing? I don't know about you, but here outside Philly, we've had more snow than I can remember. The kids and I have spent a lot of time talking about the cruise.

In fact, I just got my Passporter which had made it seem a bit closer and helped us forget the winter dolldrums a bit!!

Spring is comin!!

:p

Tibbles98
03-02-2003, 02:23 PM
Hi all!!! How's everyone? I agree with ExecuMom, I for one am tired of snow!!!!:bounce: I wish spring would get here real fast!:Pinkbounc
It is hard to believe, we are all at under 300 days!!!:bounce: :bounce:
I wish it would get here sooner, but I guess the thought of it makes it more exciting!
I will be starting spring break from my classes next Monday, hard to believe that i'm halfway through this semester. Time is flying.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Everything is coming along with my renewal plans, starting to gather little things up. Thanks to all of you that responded to my request. It would be great to have a party with all of my fellow DISers. Hav a good week and keep thinking of December!!!:jester: :jester:

floridaminnie
03-02-2003, 06:14 PM
With all the excitement on the DIS boards, I broke down and bought a Passporter yesterday. I'm now eager to read all about it. I only have 20 more days for my 4 day cruise. We went cruise shopping all day today. I'm looking forward to December 7 day cruise, because I already know that the 4 day is going to be way too short!

ExecuMom
03-02-2003, 06:31 PM
Well, sdoane aren't you the lucky one!! I'd take a 4-day cruise right about now!! Enjoy.

Tibbles - such good news on your vow renewal!! We'll have to start planning a meeting time and place for the group. Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Stay warm and think Spring!

Michele

floridaminnie
03-03-2003, 06:01 AM
ExecMom...We decided we needed to take little cruise to help us get to our "big" one in December. Otherwise we would become a bunch of crazy people! (Not like we already aren't!):crazy:

BethC
03-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Tibbles - we would love to come to your vow renewal ceremony! We considered doing this ourselves, but decided to spend the money on other special things. This would be great to see though! Just don't make it too early in the morning, we plan on partying until the wee hours on New Year's Eve (OUR anniversary). :)

We lost a few people since I last posted, but we still have 4 adults and 2 children ages 10 and 8 for sure. We may have another family of 4, not sure yet.

Tibbles98
03-03-2003, 08:19 PM
hi everyone!!! thanks for all the responses for our happy day!!!I might need a little help with things when the time comes for the ceremony, so we will keep everyone in mind. I might need someone to help me with my gown(getting it on, it is heavy!!!) I would love to have anyone who wants to help, all you have to do is ask. We will all have to definitely arrange a meeting time and place before it. I can't wait to meet you all!!!
Thanks, ExecuMom and BethC and all of you!!!:bounce: :bounce:
As far as I know, the ceremony is supposed to be around 4:00ish on Jan.1st.:p
The more I think about it, the more excited I get!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Have a great day all!!

Lisa:earsgirl: :wave:

floridaminnie
03-04-2003, 05:46 AM
Tibbles, I will be more than happy to help you with anything that you will need. It is going to be a once in the lifetime event for yourself, husband and son!

Suzanne

disneykins
03-05-2003, 10:22 AM
Hi everyone,

Haven't been here for awhile, busy time with kids exams and such. Cant believe we're under 300 days. I remember when we passed 400 days and it doesn't seem that long ago. Really getting tired of the snow up here too, though you'd think we'd be used to it.

Lisa, Looking forward to your renewal ceremony. We're cruising Hawaii in July 2004 and hoping to do ours there. It will be our 25th anniversary and we honeymooned in Hawaii.

Michelle, where did you get the Passporter, we cant find them in our bookstores?

Suzanne, enjoy your 4 day. It will be a good prep for New Years, you can get to know the ship since they are nearly identical.

People keep asking if we're worried about cruising if we're at war. We cruised the Magic in December '01 right after 9/11 and didn't worry. If anything the extra security made us feel safer.

floridaminnie
03-05-2003, 02:49 PM
disneykins...What cruiseline are you taking for your Hawaiin cruise. We were going to start looking into doing a Hawaiin cruise in the next couple of years. Getting spoiled with cruises where you just need to unpack once.;)

disneykins
03-05-2003, 07:31 PM
sdoane
The only one that does 7 day round trip from Honolulu seems to be Norwegian. I think they do 3 or 4 islands and the rest are at sea days.

ExecuMom
03-06-2003, 12:53 PM
Here's the link for Passporter,

http://www.passporter.com

We love the book and read through it daily! Both the Cruise book and the Disney World book!

Enjoy!!:smooth:

floridaminnie
03-07-2003, 06:03 AM
I received my Deluxe copy DCL passporter yesterday and read it last night. Excellent!:smooth:

floridaminnie
03-13-2003, 04:40 PM
I was just wondering how everyone was doing? Are any of you getting snow yet?

ExecuMom
03-16-2003, 10:48 AM
sdoane, so glad you checked in!

I wish I could say "no" on the snow, but here in Philly we've had a very snowy winter. We've had more snow this winter than in the last 25 years.

Today, however is a warm, spring day. There are still some snow piles, but melting quickly.

Made my flight reservations for the cruise this week and booked at the Radisson too. Great deals on both! It brought things a bit closer.

Happy St. Patty's Day:bounce:

Michele

disneykins
03-16-2003, 01:03 PM
The snow is starting to melt around here, too but its still about 3 feet deep on the side of the roads. Beautiful sunny day today, hope to get out and walk a bit but there are puddles everywhere.
We're booked at the Radisson too the night before so maybe we'll meet up before boarding.
Sdoane. Have a Wonderful time next week on your cruise.

BethC
03-16-2003, 04:36 PM
It's been beautiful here, most of the snow is melted. :)

We're also booked at the Radisson the night before, maybe we can arrange a meet then?

floridaminnie
03-28-2003, 10:16 AM
Just wanted to let you know that we made it back yesterday from our cruise. We all had a wonderful time and can't wait for our 7 day cruise in December! We even came home with a nice tan eventhough the water wasn't that warm. I can only imagine what it will be in December!:jester:

disneykins
03-29-2003, 12:46 PM
Welcome home. Glad to hear you had a good time. Weather is starting to warm up a little here. Haven't been on the Dis in a while what with the war on CNN all the time. Just checked the 2palms webcam and the water looks inviting. Can't wait for December.
Tony

ExecuMom
03-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Glad you had a good time, sdoane!

Now that Spring is here, it will be no time before our cruise is upon us. Let's hope world events have calmed down.

Has anyone checked to see if the prices for the cruise have been reduced at all? I've heard that several cruiselines have cut costs as cancellations have increased.

Got my Disney Visa, so I put my cruise balance on there and am now using it to accumulate Disney points!!

Anyway, everyone staff safe.

Michele

Tibbles98
04-01-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi everyone. Hope all is well with everyone. I have a little problem. I just got off the phone with my vow renewal coordinator. I told her about the offer that my DH and I did and she advised me with some information. I can have up to 8 people attend my ceremony. That is excluding myself and DH, but not my DS. So, I can have only 7 more people. If I go over 8 people, the cruise line will charge me $10.00 per person over the limit-OUCH!!! I was told the reason is #1- they consider the ceremony to be small and intimite, and #2- they need to have a count for the champagne. I would like to have eveyone there but it seems like I put the cart before the horse. I am sorry, I'm afraid that if I choose someone and not someone else, someone wil be mad at me and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
I explained to the coordinator that I might not know who all is actually attending till the cruise time. I explained to her that we were going to set up a DIS meet before the day of the ceremony, then I would know. She said that is ok, but I would have to get in touch with my wedding coordinator on the ship.
I'm sorry that I have caused any problems with this request. I would completely understand if you decide not to attend. Please forgive me.

Thanks,
Lisa

floridaminnie
04-02-2003, 05:52 AM
Lisa don't stress over it. It is a time for you and your family to celebrate! I can guarantee that you will have someone there to tape this momment for you and you won't go over. You won't hurt anyone's feelings so don't worry about that, because you have other more important things to worry about! So relax and breath!:teeth:

floridaminnie
04-18-2003, 11:11 AM
We had a Feb. cruise booked, but we had to cancel it today for parent conference night. We had to use our points by the end of Feb. and came up with a July cruise. We are going to be at WDW for two nights, Vero Beach 5 nights and then head for a 3 day cruise. :p

Tibbles98
05-12-2003, 07:49 PM
Hi all!!! Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!! All is well and serene here for the moment. I just wanted to check in to say hi. I am getting down to nitty gritty in my schooling, only 2 semesters left!!! I am taking 2 classes this summer and 4 in the fall. By the way, never take statistics if you can help it, it's murder!!! It is so hard to believe that our "wonder"ful and "magic"al cruise will be here soon!! :bounce: :bounce:

My vow renewal plans are also coming along.:smooth: :bounce:
Things are falling into place. Hope all is well with everyone.
Take care and keep in touch. Can't wait to meet you all!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ExecuMom
05-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Thanks for checking in!! I feel the need to do so also. Besides, I hate the fact that this thread gets pushed back so far!

I have cruise fever pretty bad these days... I know time will go quickly, but I need a Disney vacation now! I keep checking to see if there are any great deals I could get before our December cruise, but nothing appealing has shown up.

Oh well, back to work...

Take care everyone. TTFN.

Michele

floridaminnie
05-14-2003, 02:43 PM
We're taking another cruise this July. Then it REALLY is no more DCL till December. I'll enjoy this cruise enough for all of us.;)

disneykins
05-24-2003, 05:14 PM
Hi all,

Haven't been on the boards for ages, computer crashed big time and we're still trying to find all our old files. Gotta try and keep this near the first page. We just booked our 25th anniversary in Hawaii for next summer, so we have nothing to do this summer but look at the ship sailing every Saturday and counting down the days. Last time we looked we were over 275 days and now we're down to 216!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to meeting everyone in December.

floridaminnie
05-25-2003, 06:57 PM
This is the last week of school here. I've got a ton of grading to do, packing and moving also. I floated this year and get a portable next year. Maybe I'll be out there for a while!

ExecuMom
05-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Hey everybody...!!

Where will we all be 7 months from today??!!

Hopefully it will go quickly.

Take care,

Michele:smooth:

floridaminnie
06-10-2003, 01:52 PM
I went to Dillards today and they were having an amazing sale on formals. I bought two for this cruise for a total of $82. Both of them at the orginal price would have been well over $300. :jester:

disneykins
06-12-2003, 08:45 AM
Hi all,
Just noticed we're under 200 days! I remember when it was over 400 days. Time flies when you're having fun and half the fun is planning these trips.

floridaminnie
06-13-2003, 09:52 AM
Bought Brianna 2 formals yesterday at a different Dillards. Dresses are ready to go...now to find the shoes!

Tibbles98
06-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Hi all!!! Just wanted to check in to say hi. Things are going well with my summer classes. I'll be done with my one class next week and start my second one the following week!!
Time is really flying, thanks goodness!! Hope all of you are enjoying the summer.
The vow renewal plans are also going well.

Sdoane: hope you have a great trip.

Can't wait till December to meet you all!!!!!

Lisa

floridaminnie
06-15-2003, 10:02 AM
I'm glad everything is going great. I'm enjoying my summer off. DD and I enjoy just sitting around doing nothing. Last night we baked cookies for dinner.:rolleyes: Well, at least she had a large glass of milk to go with it!

Tibbles98
06-27-2003, 08:20 AM
Hi, everyone!!! Just think; in 6 months from today, we will be on our MAGICal cruise!!!!:bounce: :bounce: Hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Time is really starting to fly!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
I hope all of you have a happy 4th of July:smooth: :smooth:

By the way, sdoane, I love your pictures!! Your daughter is adorable!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

disneykins
06-27-2003, 09:58 AM
Lisa, Thanks for pointing out the 6 months till cruising. Kids have finally finished school for the summer. Really looking forward to meeting everyone in December. I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July and Happy Canada Day, too (July 1st)!!!

ExecuMom
06-27-2003, 06:44 PM
:D :) :) :D I was just thinking the same thing!!!

Boy do I need a vacation now, but just the thought that it will be here before we know it gets me through!:smooth:

Happy 4th everyone...

Michele:smooth: :smooth:

floridaminnie
07-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Just wanted to drop a line to see how everyone is doing.
Have to do laundry today and pack for our trip tomorow. Hope everyone is doing great! Less than 6 months to go!

disneykins
07-11-2003, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday Brianna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great stay at WDW and Vero Beach and a great cruise. Looking forward to reading all about it when you get back

Tibbles98
07-27-2003, 08:01 AM
Hi all!!! Just wanted to say we have 5 months to go from today!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Have a great day!!!:Pinkbounc

floridaminnie
07-27-2003, 08:53 PM
It's hard to believe that 5 months from today, I'll be at dinner on the Magic! We made it back safe and sound from the Wonder. We did this cruise on very little sleep since it was for 3 days. STaying up till 1 and 2 in the morning and up at 8 am. On the day of disbarktion, Brianna did not want to get up. All she wanted to do was sleep. THis was a first for her. :p At least Dec. will be a seven day and we can actually relax and see a movie. Brianna goes back to school tomorow and I go back to work WEd. I guess it's back to reality. Hope everyone is doing great!

SideshowBob
07-28-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by BethC
Hi all! We will be there too, and can't wait!! We booked over a year and a half ago, hard to believe we still have over a year to go. :)

My husband and I were married on New Year's Eve and we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary onboard. We're really looking forward to that!

Very cool, Ms. BethC, don't think that I knew this. Should be a blast for you both...!

SSB has not been on a cruise in well over a year, so some major withdrawals... ack!!!!

Who knows, our next crossing of paths could happen on the Atlantic... haha!

The only other 7-day that SSB has been on, had a great thread such as this, and was a lot of fun, as far at the tracking and build up of the event.

noseybuddy
08-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi everyone!

Me, DH, DS (15) DD(12 1/2) will be sailing with you all! Just got done reading 6 pages of posts. Getting really excited. I have never been on a Disney Cruise. Sailing on NYE is going to be the best. I just can't wait. I don't have a secret porthole cabin, I have a Cat. 5 on deck 7. Sure hope I like it!

disneykins
08-04-2003, 08:23 AM
Welcome aboard, Noseybuddy.
You're gonna love sailing with the mouse. We were just reading over the posts yesterday and noticed that we booked this cruise in August, 2002, so its been a year of waiting but its finally starting to get close. Our DS (16) and DD (14) look forward to meeting yours. We got a secret porthole through DU, but you'll love your verandah. We had one on our first Disney cruise and it was very relaxing away from the crowds.
Looking forward to getting to know you online before the cruise.

ExecuMom
08-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey there disneykins and noseybuddy!!

I can't believe I started this thread just about a year ago - right after we returned from our 2nd cruise on 8/3, and now our next one is within sight!!!!!!!!!!

I have two DSs 14 and 11, so perhaps we'll all get to know each other:D

We gotta keep this thread near the front of the Board!

Only 41/2 months to go. Before we know it we'll be getting our docs and booking exursions - whew who!!!

Michele

noseybuddy
08-06-2003, 10:35 PM
OK

I am pretty sure this cruise is SOLD OUT! So where is everyone. Thought there would be a lot more people posting. Anyway like ExecuMom said, gotta keep this post near the front. So here it goes. Later!

Tibbles98
08-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Hi all!! Just wanted to chime in and say hi. I am enjoying my month off before my fall semester classes in September, which by the way will be my last semester!! I can't believe that our cruise date is really going fast!! Hard to believe that it will soon be here. Hope all of you are having a great summer and can't wait to meet you all on our "Magic"al cruise!!!

noseybuddy
08-11-2003, 08:15 PM
Disneykins,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I see our kids are just about the same age. That would be great if they could meet and hang out together. Starting to get really excited. I am already thinking about what clothes I want to take with me. I know, I'm nuts! Gotta get a life already:wave:

disneykins
08-13-2003, 11:13 AM
Noseybuddy

DW is already putting aside stuff for the trip. We check the menus on Daves site every week, planning what we'll have at each meal on the cruise! We really need to get a life too. I noticed you stayed at Royal Pacific. How was that? We're there for 2 nights pre-cruise. How did it compare to Hard Rock?

Execumom and Noseybuddy:

I'm sure our kids will meet up at some time onboard. As we get closer to sailing we'll have to set up a Dismeet to all get acquainted.

Talk soon.

ExecuMom
08-13-2003, 11:54 AM
Disneykins,

I also have a place in my guest room closet where I put things for the cruise (ie. OTD shoeholder, etc), so sounds like your wife and I are on the same track!

We should definately plan a DISmeet. Some of us have been talking for almost a year now and by then it will be almost a year and a half.

Question to everyone - for those who celebrate Xmas, how are you handling gifts/tree/etc? We leave at dark a.m. on the 26th, so I'm not inclined to do a tree. As far as gifts - I've told the boys that the cruise is the "big gift". Am thinking smaller gifts to use for the cruise. What are others doing???:confused:

Have a great day!

Michele

noseybuddy
08-13-2003, 01:00 PM
disneykins

My kids and husband like the Hard Rock Hotel better. They liked hearing and seeing videos of music just about everywhere you go in the hotel. More of a hip hotel for sure! Kinda torn between which pool area I like better. The hard rock has a slide, so the kids like that. I like the bar and eating area at the Hard Rock pool. A big plus for the Hard Rock is that the walk is the shortest of all three hotels. Never took the boat when I stayed at HR. I thought the room at the RPH was a bit cramped. I had the king suite at the HR but my friend had a standard room and it seemed a little larger than the standard room at RP. Also, HR has a Starbucks which is great! Next time I go I think I will stay at the Portofino Hotel. That place is beautiful. Took the book over one night and we all agreed that this is where we would like to stay next time.

noseybuddy
08-13-2003, 01:10 PM
ExecuMom

I have a fake tree now so I guess I will probably put it up. As far as gifts go I haven't given that subject much thought. At the age my kids are at it seems like everything they want is very expensive. Do small gifts even exist anymore? Looking forward to reading what the rest of you are doing.

Tibbles98
08-13-2003, 05:13 PM
Hi noseybuddy, execumom, disneykins, and everybody!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I also have a fake tree and plan to keep it up till we get back (have no choice, but I don't care). As for presents, both my DH and I aren't getting presents for each other, this cruise IS our gift. But, we will be getting our DS- 12 yrs. old some things, like clothes, and other things. I agree with you noseybuddy, my DS wants gifts that are expensive!! I guess thats what happens when kids get that age.:Pinkbounc

We are leaving on the 26th to Pittsburgh, (after dropping of our minature daschund at the kennel) and staying overnight there and flying down the day of the cruise. Hope the weather cooperates!!:smooth:

I have been rounding things up also for the cruise, have it all in my closet in my spare room/computer room.

We are definitely going to have to plan a DIS meet!!!:bounce:
I want to really meet you all. Like execumom has said, we have been talking to each other for over a year now. I feel like I have gotten to know you all and really want to put a face to the name.

I start classes soon, and gearing up for my graduation in December and also my vow renewal ceremony.

Take care all!!!

ExecuMom
08-19-2003, 10:31 AM
Does anyone know what the gift is for Castaway Club members this year?

Last year is was the navy and red towel. It's a great towel so it would be cool to get another one.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last fleeting days of summer - which means we're getting closer to our cruise!!!!!;)

We Love the Mouse!
08-19-2003, 11:20 AM
Haven't posted in a while. We are looking forward to the cruise. We ( DH, DD3, DS who will be 5 months and myself will be flyin to Orlando late on the 25th. We plan on putting up an artificial tree and we will do Christmas in the morning before we leave for the airport. With little ones we are still doing gifts but we are cutting way back. Basically, the cruise will be my DH and my gift.
Is anyone else going to Orlando on the 25th. We are going to stay at the Courtyard by Marriot and do Disney on the 26th and then head to port early on the 27th.
I am getting so excited! We took my daughter on the Wonder in Feb. 2000 just before she turned 2 and she still talks about it quite frequently and remembers all the things she really liked. This time she will be old enough to try the club. I think she will like that!

Ami

ExecuMom
08-21-2003, 10:17 AM
Hi Ami - great to hear from you!!

With a sold out cruise like ours, you would think we'd hear from more of us.

We debated doing Orlando on the 25th, but we didn't want to fly on Christmas. Our flight from Philly is at 6:30 am on the 26th, so it's almost like leaving Christmas night. Hope there is no snow blizzard this Christmas like last year where we got snowed in!

Only 4 months to go!!

Michele

Fishboneć
08-24-2003, 11:03 PM
Hi guys! I can't believe I missed this thread for this whole time. My niece and I will be joining you all on the cruise. She's 14, and this is her birthday gift.

Can't wait to meet you all.

disneykins
08-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Hi all,
We're driving down on the 19th and spending Christmas Day at OKW. Our tree is whatever plant they have in our room. LOL. I usually take my Disney train set and set it up around the plant and put the gifts under it. I guess our Christmas tree will be the one on Main Street USA at MK. Not taking too many gifts, the cruise is the big gift and the kids are 16 and 14 so they understand that. Well, kinda. Only 4 months from tomorrow, WOW, gotta go pack.

Welcome Fishbone, hope to get to know you better on the boards before we meet on the cruise. My DD will also be 14 when we sail so they will no doubt meet.

Tony

Tibbles98
08-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Hello, fellow 12/27/03-1/3/04 DIS cruisers! Just wanted to say hi and to say where are we all going to be in 4 months from today? :bounce:

Can't wait to meet you all!!:Pinkbounc

Hope all is well with everyone. Just think, we will all soon be doing the double digit dance!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

floridaminnie
08-27-2003, 05:59 PM
I can't believe that the double digits will be here shortly!:Pinkbounc

disneykins
08-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone,
Just noticed that we went over 100 posts on this thread!

Noseybuddy,
I just read the thread you started about what do teens wear. Ouch. Our DS 16 will wear dockers or dark dress pants on formal nights with a collared t-shirt or dress shirt. If we can find him a jacket, he'll wear it with a tie, but we're not gonna break the bank for it. On other cruises he doesn't mind dressing up for dinner and then heads straight to the cabin to change into shorts or whatever for the rest of the night. DD 14 wont be wearing a formal gown, but will wear dress pants and maybe a dress if we can get her to buy one. She's at that age where she wont wear a dress for anything.

noseybuddy
08-27-2003, 08:25 PM
Hi disneykins,

Glad that's what your son will be wearing. My DS ( 15) will be wearing the same, dress pants and dress shirt, maybe a tie if I can talk him into it. My DD is 12 1/2 going on 16. She doesn't have a problem wearing a dress for this occassion, but other than that it's jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, you know how it is. Can't believe my question caused so much tension. Didn't think it was that big of a deal. Oh well, only 4 months to go. YIPPIE!!!

floridaminnie
09-01-2003, 07:23 PM
I have our dresses, I am done with our shoes. A couple of weeks ago I found a great deal at Sears and bought a cute pair of pink shoes that goes perfectly with my pink dress. Now if only the time would go by faster!

ExecuMom
09-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Hey everyone!!

Let's keep this thread going. We're getting close, now!!!!

I'm really getting excited. It will be hear before we know it.

Michele:bounce: :smooth:

floridaminnie
09-11-2003, 09:53 PM
We are almost down to double digits! Who knew!?!?!

ExecuMom
09-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Well, I'm sad to say that the other half of our party is cancelling. My brother, neice, and mother all cancelled out last week.

This really stinks, and we were really disappointed.

Anyway, once we made up our minds that we were still going, I began to worry about the connecting cabins we were all sharing, and the noise. I've seen on the Board that sometimes this is a problem. Now, I'm doubly bummed!

disneykins
09-16-2003, 07:53 PM
Dont worry about the noise from adjoining cabins. We've never even noticed our neighbours. Of course we're so tired after all there is to do on board that we fall asleep soon after getting to our cabin. Too bad they had to cancel, you'll just have to meet new people on board.

floridaminnie
09-16-2003, 07:55 PM
I guess you're stucked with us! :p

Tibbles98
09-16-2003, 08:18 PM
Just think of all the FUN we will all have!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

BethC
09-17-2003, 07:24 AM
Sorry to hear everyone cancelled on you. :(

We had the same situation. Originally we had friends in 5 cabins, now we're down to 2. I think the price, coupled with the holiday vacation time makes it hard for everyone to be able to do New Year's. I know we've been saving for this for over 2 years!

But we still plan on having a BLAST celebrating our 15th anniversary on board!! Just look for the people laughing, partying and having a ball, and that will be us. Then come on over and join in the festivities! :)

ExecuMom
09-18-2003, 12:06 PM
Thanks, everyone for you thoughtful replies! We're still excited and now look forward to meeting out new DIS friends.

Hope everyone who's in Isabel's way stays safe. We're all prepared here. She's expected to hit here shortly.

Be safe and stay dry!!

Michele

floridaminnie
09-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Hey, we're doing the double digit dance!:jester:

Tibbles98
09-27-2003, 08:45 AM
Can we all think this, "3 months and we're going, 3 months and we're going, 3 months and we're going, can't wait to have FUN!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Can't wait to meet you all!:smooth:

floridaminnie
09-27-2003, 08:47 AM
The time is going to start flying by now!

noseybuddy
09-27-2003, 10:20 AM
I haven't cancelled yet! Still waiting to see if my DH can get the week off from work. Hope to know soon.

floridaminnie
09-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Sending some Pixiedust your way Nosebuddy so your husband can have the time off. It's going to be a FUN cruise!:jester:

ExecuMom
10-05-2003, 07:43 AM
Okay - now that we're down below 90-days to go I have some very important questions for all of us on the New Year's Magic Cruise:

1. Anyone interested in a meet and greet happy-hour on board?? If so, where and what time is best and how will we recognize each other??

We're going to be at the Radisson by around noon on the 26th, so that's an option for anyone else there who' interested.

2. Who is really doing black tie on New Year's Eve?? DH wants to rent a tux but no way will I inflict that on DSs. I have a formal dress, but wanted to see what everyone else was doing? Any experiences with renting tuxes through DCL??

Just think - a few more weeks and we can pick our excursions!!

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone...

Michele

:crazy:

Tibbles98
10-07-2003, 07:40 AM
Hey there, Michele. I thought I would answer in to your questions:

1. Getting together for a DIS meet on board sounds great to me. I will be flying down on the day of the cruise (don't know my flight yet, won't know till 30 days out), but wish I knew now!!!:hyper: :hyper: I also have a meeting with my vow coordinator sometime on that day also, but I will make it a point to stop by. You will be able to reconize me by my personalized t-shirt I will be wearing on that day (had help from Andy-aka Verandah Man)

2. My DH and DS are doing the Tux thing, with the ceremony and all, I am glad they are doing it.

Can't wait to meet you and the rest of my fellow DISers!!!:chat: :tongue:

Lisa::MinnieMo

ExecuMom
10-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Hi Lisa-

Thanks for getting back to me!

I had forgotten about the vowel renewal!!:crazy: Might as well get as much wear out of those formal clothes a possible (and dressing up feels great too!!)

Hope we hear more from everyone else!

Take care,

Michele

disneykins
10-08-2003, 07:53 AM
Hi guys,
A meet on board sounds great. We did one at Topsiders on Sunday on one cruise but this time we plan on doing Palo brunch on Sunday so later or earlier would be better. Another time we did one for the sailaway party but found that was hard to get together because everybody is on deck and it was hard to find each other. We usually have lime green ribbons on so we are pretty easy to spot.

We will be at the Radisson on the 26th as well, just not sure of the time yet. We might go up to the Space Centre for the day or just hang out on the beach.

As for the tuxes we definitely will not be doing that. Probably a suit for me and dress for DW.

ExecuMom
10-13-2003, 09:44 AM
:earseek: :yo-yo: :wave2: from today we can start making our excursion reservations!!!

It's getting close everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already starting setting things aside in my guest room. I've got my checklists and schedules working too.

I'm really starting to get excited.

:crazy: Michele

ExecuMom
10-15-2003, 06:07 PM
BUMP

We Love the Mouse!
10-15-2003, 07:13 PM
It's hard to believe it is finally getting close. I have also started a little packing. I figured there is no sense putting the summer clothes away, I might as well pack what I want to take.

DH won't be wearing a tux. Hope to get him into a suit instead.

Ami

floridaminnie
10-18-2003, 02:33 PM
We are all dressing up. I found some really cute inexpensive formals for myself and DD a couple of months of go. My Dfather also is wearing a tux. He bought one for his last cruise just for his cruises. Now to decide what excursions to go on. Only 70 more days!

disneykins
10-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Only 70 more days, cant wait. I read on another thread that the Golden Mickeys show will premiere on the Magic on December 11. It will replace Morty the Magician. We're trying to figure out when we can go again so we will be ready to book on board for the discount if they still offer it. See you all soon.

ExecuMom
10-21-2003, 11:44 AM
:chat: :chat: Has anyone received their excursion selection packet yet?

We can start making our selections begining on Tuesday. I remember having received it by now on prior cruises.

Just thought I'd check to see :crazy: if others hadn't gotten theirs yet.

Hope everyone's doing well :wave:

Michele

BethC
10-21-2003, 12:26 PM
We have already booked our shore excursions, but we're doing non-Disney sponsored ones. I don't think you can book the Disney ones until final payment is made 60 days out. Which is coming up real soon, YIKES!

Anyone wanting to have a meet and greet? I've attended a few in the past, and have discovered its difficult to try and plan it during the sailaway party or after, there's just too many people and too much excitement on that first day. Maybe we could all plan to meet for a drink on Sunday sometime? The Promenade Lounge is a nice open place to meet and grab a cocktail and kids are welcome there. Anyone interested?

I was lucky enough to take a 3 night cruise on the Wonder in September and see the Golden Mickey's, it was FANTASTIC! I'm so happy to hear that it will be on the Magic when we're there. Of course I'm also sad about the demise of Morty the Magnificent, although I think I'm the ONLY person who ever actually really like that show!

Woo-hoo it's getting so close now! We've been counting down for 2 1/2 years, I can't believe it's almost here!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

disneykins
10-21-2003, 03:36 PM
We haven't received anything yet but I think Beth is right, you dont get that until your final payment is made. We were hoping to send our DS16 and DD14 on a teen party cruise on St. Maarten but I dont think they offer it any more. On the other islands we find it is easier (and cheaper) to take taxis to the beaches we want and that way we can return to the ship for lunch when we get hungry.
A meet on the Sunday sounds good since we're at sea that day but we hope to do Palo brunch that day so we'll have to work around that. I'm sure we'll meet informally in the lineup since we all know the tricks for getting to the port early to book our spas and Palos and excursions.
We're going to be at the Radisson the night before so we might try to meet up with some of the Dis'ers there.
I cant believe we booked this over a year ago and now we have to come up with the money to pay for it. LOL. Funny how the plan to put aside a little every week didn't quite work out. Kinda like if I lost a pound a week for the last year I would be happy with my weight. ROTFL. I didnt manage to lose any weight.
Tony

ExecuMom
10-21-2003, 06:33 PM
:hyper: Thanks, Beth and Tony,

Our cruise has been paid off since February - we planned over 15 mos ago - so I guess we'll have to wait and see if something comes in the next few days on the excursions. I've already downloaded the form and the info from the DCL site, and we've made our selections, so it's no big deal.

We'd love a meet and greet too. We were planning on Palo brunch on Monday, so Sunday is fine - but we can try to work in whatever works for everyone else.

Tony - we'll be at the Radisson on Friday also. We get in around 11 am and will probably just relax by the pool all day:smooth: . Maybe we'll meet then!

Hopefully the time will fly!!

Michele:crazy:

Tibbles98
10-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi, everyone!!! I called DCL today and asked when I can book shore excursions, they told me next Tuesday. I also downloaded the form and have everything picked out. Our cruise has been paid in full since last August.:earseek:

A DISmeet on Sunday,:chat: , sounds good to me also.:wave2:
I am very flexible, so whatever time is set, I should be able to make it.:bounce:

I really can't believe it's getting close!!::yes:: I can't wait to meet you all!!!:hyper:

Keep me informed of what is decided.

floridaminnie
10-21-2003, 09:15 PM
A DIS meet on Sunday sounds great to me also. I've been looking over the excursions. Decided on some and debating on others still. THe time is flying by now!

floridaminnie
10-23-2003, 06:40 PM
Just wanted to let you know that I recieved our excursion packets in the mail today. I can't believe that it's almost here!:teeth:

Tibbles98
10-24-2003, 07:00 PM
Hi all. I also wanted to let you all know that i received my excursions packet today!!:hyper::hyper:

It is really getting close now!!:earseek: :earseek:

We Love the Mouse!
10-27-2003, 12:19 PM
It's Monday and I still haven't received my excursions packet. Anyone else with the same problem? I know I can look it up on the website but I was looking forward to finally getting it in the mail(helps to realize how close we are finally getting)! I booked with Dreams, maybe that's the holdup.

Ami

disneykins
10-27-2003, 12:39 PM
Just got off the phone with Dreams and gave them my final payment. I forgot to ask about the excursions but I'm sure they'll be mailing it all out soon. I cant believe we're down to 60 days. We booked on August 27, 2002. The countdown then was something like 450 days. WOW.

ExecuMom
10-27-2003, 02:12 PM
:p We got our excursion packet on Friday!! I've filled everything out and am planning to fax it first thing in the morning.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: Before you know it we'll be getting all of docs!!!

Have a great week everybody.

Michele:wave:

floridaminnie
10-28-2003, 05:37 AM
Today is the "magical" 60 day mark guys! It's all downhill from here!:teeth:

Tibbles98
10-28-2003, 08:11 AM
Hi all. I just got off the phone with DCL to book my shore excursions!!:Pinkbounc They said it would take about a week to get my confirmation numbers in the mail, but was told we are confirmed for our excursions that we decided on.:earseek:

Hope you all have a great week and just remember, we will all be there soon!!:hyper: :hyper:

Now, bring on the documents!!!!:hyper: :hyper:

ExecuMom
10-28-2003, 01:11 PM
I booked our excursions this morning too!!! Couldn't believe how many things were sold out, though.

I called at 9 am EST - 1 hour after DCL phone open - and had to go with alternate times or take 2nd choice!! The CM said it had been crazy with the phone and faxes coming in.

So for those who either haven't booked, or like to wait a while, I recommend doing something sooner rather than later - you can always cancel 2-days prior to departure (we are considering doing our own excursion in St. Thomas, but I have a ressie through DCL just in case)

It's getting close now!!! Next we'll be getting our docs:hyper: :hyper:

Have a great day, everyone!

Michele::MinnieMo

floridaminnie
11-01-2003, 11:36 AM
We haven't booked our excursions yet. Not too concerned since it's not a really biggy for us. Can't wait though! Less than 60 days to go!

ExecuMom
11-01-2003, 06:35 PM
:wave: Hi All -

My DSs are 14 and 11 and both are really getting excited. They are interested to know if there are anyother kids their ages on our cruise.

Perhaps they can start "chatting" before we leave.

Just thought I check to see if there are anyothers out there for them to begin to connect with. Both made friends on the last two DCL cruises and still keep in touch.

Have a great weekend everyone!!:hyper:

:crazy: Michele

Tibbles98
11-01-2003, 06:51 PM
Hi there Michelle. My DS is 12 1/2 yrs. old. He really can't wait to get on the ship (besides myself , of course!!) If your sons want to hang with my son, I don't see that it would be a problem. I have only one kid, so he might really want to know also if there are any other kids around his age to hang with.:wave:

Hope all is well with all of you.
::yes::

Can't wait to see you all and chat!!:chat:

Have a great week.

blueswoman
11-04-2003, 11:41 AM
pirate:

Hi! My name is Tara. There will be 10 of us on the 12/27 cruise--myself, DH, two sons N&K (ages 11 and 8), my parents, sister adn her husband and their two kids. It was my parents 40th anniversary this year and they decided to take all of us to celebrate!

This is the first Disney cruise for all of us. My DH and I went on a cruise only once before--Royal Carribean for our honeymoon way back when. None of the others have cruised before.

Hope to meet some of you aboard!

ExecuMom
11-04-2003, 12:18 PM
Welcome Tara!! We're glad to have you!!:sunny:

This is our 3rd DCL cruise and we get more excited each time we go.:wave2: You and your family will love it!!!

One of my two sons is 11, so maybe they will connect in the Lab! It looks like Lisa's (Tibbles') son will be there too. They will have a blast.

Each day brings the cruise a little bit closer:earsgirl: :earsboy:

See you all soon!

Michele::MinnieMo

blueswoman
11-04-2003, 12:26 PM
:wave2:

Thank you for the welcome. I'm so excited to have found this forum--instead of workingI'm surfing :-)

I am really clueless as to what to pack. WE will be leaving BWI in the midst of winter--and I really don't know how many swimsuits, jeans, shorts, etc to pack. WIll it be warm on board the ship or only once we get to the islands? I do have a couple of dressy gowns so that is settled at least.

Tara

disneykins
11-04-2003, 12:41 PM
Welcome Tara,
This is our 3rd DCL, too.

Our kids are DS16 and DD14 and they cant wait to try out the new Stacks club.

On previous cruises we are all in shorts or bathing suits, except at dinner time. Of course, we're from Canada so we find temps in the '60s to be warm in December. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

blueswoman
11-04-2003, 01:03 PM
I have heard conflicting information about the renovated clubs. is it true that there is now a martini/cigar bar? If so-ugh. Living in Maryland, we are so spoiled with non-smoking bars and restaurants. Its wonderful to be able to go to a bar around here and enjoy a couple drinks without being overcome by smoke. Are the clubs smoking or nonsmoking?

I'm sure my boys will enjoy all the kids' activities. They are both very friendly and outgoing and make friends easily. They don't mind being signed up for summer camps if its a topic they enjoy,even if they don't know anyone in the camps. I guess since they are 8 and 11 they will be in totally different activities though.

Tara

disneykins
11-11-2003, 05:24 PM
Getting excited. Had a Dismeet at a local restaurant on the weekend and saw pix from some recent trips. Really put us in the mood for the cruise.
Just noticed we're down to 45 days!!!
Then we realized we're doing the parks for 10 days before the cruise so we only have 35 days until we actually leave!!!
Starting to panic a little now.
See everyone soon.

Tibbles98
11-11-2003, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to chime in to say hi. So far, it has been a busy week for me.:hyper: I had a midterm exam yesterday, 2 quizzes today:tongue: :tongue: , have a paper due on Thursday, and my second fitting of my gown on friday!:hyper: (can anyone say wow!!!):earseek:
I also paid for DH and DS tuxes for the cruise yesterday. Hard to believe that it's really getting closer!

Can't wait to meet you all!!:hyper:

We Love the Mouse!
11-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Just checking in. I just read on the boards that someone on the 12/24 Wonder got their docs. Ours must be coming soon. I have already started packing the things we won't be using until the cruise. I am just finishing my maternity leave (back to work 12/1) so I am trying to get alot done before then.

Ami

floridaminnie
11-13-2003, 08:21 PM
I"m off to WDW for the weekend and then I'll start packing and finish buying everything for the cruise. WE are almost only a month away!

disneykins
11-15-2003, 06:36 AM
We got our doc's today!!!!!
Went to get the paper this a.m. and they fell in the door. They must have come yesterday. I thought it was a video from Disney that we ordered and it wasn't until I opened it that I saw it was our doc's. I woke Tony right away; now I'm off to study all the info.

ExecuMom
11-15-2003, 09:25 AM
:hyper: :earseek: Great news, disneykins!!!

I've been holding my breath waiting to see when we get ours. Hopefully soon.:jumping1:

I'm anxious to see what our cabin assignment is. We upgraded last month from category 6 to category 4 and they gave us "guarantee" instead of cabin number. I check regularly but nothing yet:scratchin

Well - it's getting closer. Soon things will begin to go into the suitcases and we'll be:boat:

Have a great weekend, everyone!!:wave: :wave: :wave:

Michele

blueswoman
11-15-2003, 12:30 PM
:sunny:

I am getting REALLY excited abou this trip!! I have my "formal" clothes already but I need to get some nice outfits for my 11 yr old and 8 yr old boys. I will probably just pick up some nice sweaters and slacks and couple ties for them.

I don't know if we've received our docs yet, as my parents are getting all the info but they have been on vacation for a few weeks. I hope when they get back we will have them. We don't know what airline Disney has booked us on yet either. I just hope the weather is cooperative; last year on Christmas day we had a freak snowsquall and the weather was horrible.

I read on some other boards that some people elect to bring their own beverages (wine, beer, sodas) on board. I took a look at the wine list and was underwhelmed, so our three families are each going to bring wines with us, and champagne for New Years Eve. I figure it will save a lot of money also. I understand that you just pay a corkage fee if you take the bottles to dinner. Has anyone else done this before?

Tara

BethC
11-18-2003, 06:52 PM
Got our documents today too. :) Was I ever shocked, it seems so early!

We're really getting close now!!

We Love the Mouse!
11-19-2003, 12:50 AM
Our docs came today, too!!!

ExecuMom
11-19-2003, 09:06 AM
We haven't received our docs yet, and I'm so anxious to get them I can hardly stand it!

We've got our formal wear ready to go too and are getting things ready to pack in the next few weeks.

I keep thinking "six weeks from today, we'll be ...." everyday this week.

Have a great day everyone

Michele

floridaminnie
11-19-2003, 05:06 PM
Haven't got DOCS yet either, but had booked through DVC, so we usually get them "late". Just booked our excursions yesterday and we got everything we wanted. Now the packing part is going to begin after Thanksgiving!

disneykins
11-19-2003, 07:14 PM
BethC and Love the Mouse. Glad to see you got your docs, we thought it was kinda early too.

Execumom and floridaminnie, I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

Been on the boards about 3 hours a day since we got ours. Starting to get really excited around here. DS has to ask his boss this weekend for the time off. Keeping our fingers crossed he doesn't have any problem.

See everyone soon.

Tibbles98
11-19-2003, 08:43 PM
I am also anxiously awaiting my documents too.:hyper:
Hope they come soon. I really happy for all of you who have got them. I know it will be soon.::yes:: My schooling is coming to a close(4 weeks and counting), so I can't believe it's almost here.
I pick up my gown this Friday, The lady who did the alterations did a very nice job on it.::yes::
Hope all is well with everyone.:wave2:
Can't wait to meet you all:bounce: :Pinkbounc :chat:

ExecuMom
11-24-2003, 12:56 PM
....32 more days until we leave!!!!

floridaminnie
11-25-2003, 06:04 AM
Had a knock on the door "late" last night and guess who it was? My favorite person in the whole wide world, the UPS guy with my cruise Docs. Now I can get really excited!

Tibbles98
11-25-2003, 06:12 AM
Congrats on getting your documents!!:Pinkbounc
Still waiting for mine, though.:hyper:
Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving:teeth: and can't wait to meet you all!!:chat:

floridaminnie
11-27-2003, 07:32 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

blueswoman
12-01-2003, 10:37 AM
We have not received our docs yet--anyone else? There are 10 of us going and we are flying via air booked by Disney, so I guess they havent' decided where to put us yet?

I'm getting excited--it's getting close! We spent most of Saturday getting decent clothes for the kids and new shoes for them--figured they would need them anyway with all the Holiday school concerts coming up.

3 weeks from Saturday!!!

Tara:bounce:

ExecuMom
12-01-2003, 11:50 AM
Tara -

We haven't gotten our docs either. We didn't book air through DCL, so maybe we're just the late-getters??

Anyway, I can't wait!! I'm hurrying to get everything ready and done for Christmas - tree, decorating, gifts, cards, etc - so that we can focus on packing and last minute details.

I printed off the new Eastern Navs on Dave's site!! Boy did that get us really anxious..

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Michele

WebmasterPenny
12-03-2003, 05:48 PM
So - has a time been set for the Meet & Greet on Sunday yet? How's a girl supposed to plan her cocktail itinerary, hmmm? :)

floridaminnie
12-03-2003, 07:40 PM
I guess it's getting close to where we need to start nailing down some plans. I'm open on Sunday!

Tibbles98
12-03-2003, 10:57 PM
I was also wondering about the time of our meet.:chat:
I am also open on Sunday, so far. :smooth:
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It's really getting close now.:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait to meet everyone!!:Pinkbounc

blueswoman
12-04-2003, 10:55 AM
:wave2:

Hi everyone--I'd like to do the meet and greet thing also--is this just for DIS readers? Are you supposed to bring your dh and kiddos? Where are you doing this?

Still no docs--saw my mom today and she said she talked to American Express and they still don't know which flight we are booked on. Sigh. At least I have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks to take my mind off things! (Youngest son's bday on Sunday, dad's bday, various kids' bday parties, holiday stuff every weekend....)

Tara

disneykins
12-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Sunday is good for us, we're gonna try for Palo brunch on Thursday instead of Sunday.

Yes Tara, its just for us DISers. Bring along whoever you want and as for a place to meet, we've done Topsiders for lunch before and that worked out pretty good. Maybe around noon so it doesn't interfere with dinner and show plans.

ExecuMom
12-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Sunday works well for us too!! We may see if we can do Brunch on Sunday, but maybe we can do happy hour. Maybe we can get together around 4 o'clock in the Promenade??

Our docs finally arrived today:hyper: So relieved to get them.:p Tara, I'm sure yours will be there any day now.;)

Anyway, we're preparing for our first winter storm here. It's supposed to start later tonight and go through until Saturday. Yuk:crazy: Last year it snowed early and we had a blizzard on Christmas. I'm trying to stay calm and think of a back-up in case we have inclement weather on the 26th - when we're supposed to leave.

I read last year of a DISer who lived in the northeast who just packed his family in the car and just started driving south until they got to SC then parked his van and hopped a flight to MCO.:rolleyes: I guess that's always an option

Oh well, what will be will be!! I can't wait.

Take care, everyone:wave2:

Michele

WebmasterPenny
12-04-2003, 04:33 PM
I like the idea of a cocktail or two at the Promenade lounge @ 4pm, then it wouldn't interfere with any brunchers :)

floridaminnie
12-04-2003, 08:52 PM
I third the 4pm happy hour at Promendade lounge.

Tibbles98
12-04-2003, 09:18 PM
Sunday at 4:00pm sounds great to me!::yes:: Still no docs here, hopefully within the next few days. I'm calling tomorrow to see if they have been sent out yet. I call on Monday and got my flight info and was told that they should be going out any day now.:hyper:
Have a great weekend:sunny:

disneykins
12-05-2003, 03:02 PM
Sunday at 4 is good with us too. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We Love the Mouse!
12-06-2003, 07:05 AM
Sunday at four sounds great. I can't believe how close we are getting.

Ami

floridaminnie
12-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Anybody that can't make it at 4 on Sunday?

BethC
12-06-2003, 07:14 PM
We'll be there at 4 on Sunday too, can't wait!!

I can't believe it is finally almost here!!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tibbles98
12-08-2003, 09:49 AM
Hi all!!! I got my docs today!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Now it is really close now!!:hyper: :hyper:

Can't wait to meet you all!!:chat:

Have a great day!!::yes::

blueswoman
12-09-2003, 10:57 AM
:jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Sunday Promenade at 4 sounds good! We have 2nd seating so that should work for our times. How will I find everyone? Or is it obvious, sorry to ask inane questions!

we did receive our docs yesterday, execumom :-)

IKWYM about being worried about the weather--we were hit by the same freak Christmas day storm last year. Well, lets hope that the weather will hold out until we are gone! We are all flying USAirways and they don't have assigned seats for us (dh called as he is a frequent business flyer and they only assigjned us seats for the way back.) He told them that we are travelling with 4 kids, two of which are only 2 and 5 and they will have to sit with their parents! Our flight leaves at 6:00AM so we need to leave for the airport around 4:00AM--fun!

We are on deck five, in 3 rooms. I'm glad we're on the Oceaneers lab level--we look close enough that the kids can dart in and out, but far away that we won't be affected by the noise (I hope) :-)

My kids are getting really excited!:teeth:

Tara

disneykins
12-11-2003, 03:36 PM
We haven't checked the boards in a few days, too busy packing. We leave next Wednesday, driving down, meaning one week from now we will be at RPR!!!!
Hope nobody has problems with the weather. Its always a concern coming from the snowy north, but we've never had any trouble getting to Disney. We haven't even got any snow on the ground around here and we've seen the eastern States getting hammered.
Looking forward to the Promenade meet on Sunday

floridaminnie
12-11-2003, 09:12 PM
So far no nays for Sunday at 4pm and all yeahs!

WebmasterPenny
12-13-2003, 03:49 AM
Blueswoman - look for Lime Green! I will try to remember to bring my Lime Green ribbon :)

I'm sure we'll figure out who is who though so 4pm it is - see you all two weeks on Sunday! :wave2:

ExecuMom
12-14-2003, 10:44 AM
Sounds like our Meet and Greet is set for 4pm in the Promenade Lounge!!!:earsgirl:

As I sit here looking at yet another snow and ice storm here in Pennsylvania it seems unreal that in 2 weeks we could be in 82 degree weather in St Thomas!!!:hyper:

Everyone take care:wave2:

Michele

blueswoman
12-14-2003, 02:02 PM
:Pinkbounc :tongue: :sunny: :wave:

Yes, Execumom, we are also sitting here watching the grey day
and rainy/snowy weather also--ugh! My BIL called us this mornign to find
out if my dh was going to wear a tux, and if they wanted to do a "guys"
excursion. Fine with me---I will be VERY happy just sitting somewhere on
the beach with a good book, sipping a pi˝a colada! :cool:

Thanks for the tip re: the lime green ribbons-I will try to pick up an
"alien green" paint card from the Home depot sometime this week

My 11 year old wants to go parasailing! He's the 90 lb limit
but I wonder if he's going to chicken out....

Tara

disneykins
12-16-2003, 08:21 AM
We finally have some snow up here. We dont mind though '*** we're leaving tomorrow for OKW for a week before the cruise. Cant believe its finally here after 18 months of planning. Still have to pack, check docs, buy US cash, clean the van for the drive, and lots more.
Got our lime green mickeys from Home Depot yesterday.
We'll see some of you at the Radisson on the 26th, and everybody else at the Promenade meet on Sunday
Bye for now

pats89
12-16-2003, 03:51 PM
I finally was able to pick up our documents today from the TA. I thought maybe there would be a letter about activities for New Year's Eve/Day. Did anyone else receive this info?

Also, will we have three formal nights or do they change the nights for us? I'm just starting to pack and I'm trying to figure out what I need.

You all have been so very helpful and hopefully I'll get the chance to meet some of you next week!!

Thanks.

Pats

floridaminnie
12-16-2003, 07:04 PM
We received a letter in our docs that stated that New Year's Eve is a formal with different activities around the ship. Also New Year's Day to wear your favorite college attire for the bowl games.

Tibbles98
12-16-2003, 11:10 PM
I also received a letter about New Years Eve attire and New Years Day activities in our docs too. But with our vow renewal ceremony on New Years Day, we will be too busy to watch the games(DH & DS will watch a game while I get my hair & nails done)::yes::
By the way, a big welcome to pats89 & blueswoman. Sorry, I haven't posted too much, been studying for my finals. I graduate this Saturday.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Can't wait to meet you all.:chat:

floridaminnie
12-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Congrants Tibble on your graduation! You must be very excited!

disneykins
12-17-2003, 09:08 AM
congratulations Lisa on your graduation.
Its snowing like crazy here and we leave in 8 hours--driving!! We leave at 6 pm and should get to RPR by 4pm tomorrow, so we wont be on the boards again, well maybe later before we leave.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Promenade on Sunday.
We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas (how can we not when we know where we'll be 2 days later) and have safe journeys to the Port.

Bye for now

Tibbles98
12-17-2003, 09:22 AM
Have a safe journey!!:wave:
See you at the Dis meet next Sunday.:chat:

blueswoman
12-17-2003, 10:55 AM
Tibbles wrote:

By the way, a big welcome to pats89 & blueswoman. Sorry, I haven't posted too much, been studying for my finals. I

<<Thanks for the welcome:D Tibbles!
Good luck with graduation--is this college or grad school?

Looking forward to meeting you too next Sunday @ 4:00PM--is it NEXT sunday already!!!)

Pats--I also received a letter about New Year's Eve. I'd be happy to fax it to you if you have a fax number.

Tara
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ExecuMom
12-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Hi Everyone!!!:wave:

I called DCL regarding formal nights and New Year's Eve. It looks like NYE will be the only formal night - there aren't two still just the one.

Also got the list of movies:

Chicago Lizzy MacGuire
Finding Nemo Pirates of the Carribean
Spy Kids 3D Freaky Friday
Cold Creek Manor Under the Tuscan Sun
Veronica Guerin Brother Bear
Haunted Mansion Calendar Girls

We were hoping that Lord of the Rings - Return of the King would be playing, as the last LOR was showing last year - no complaints, though.

We got Eagles jersey's to where for the New Year's football party on the ship!!::yes:: ::yes:: Anyone else bringing theirs??

Tibbles - congrats on the graduation!!!;)

Only 10 more days!!

Michele

blueswoman
12-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Execumom wrot:

I called DCL regarding formal nights and New Year's Eve. It looks like NYE will be the only formal night - there aren't two still just the one.

<<Bummer--what am I going to do with my extra formal gown? Oh well, I'll wear it on one of the semi-formal nights.

Also got the list of movies:

Chicago Lizzy MacGuire
Finding Nemo Pirates of the Carribean
Spy Kids 3D Freaky Friday
Cold Creek Manor Under the Tuscan Sun
Veronica Guerin Brother Bear
Haunted Mansion Calendar Girls

<<Awesome--I loved Chicago, the 11 year old will like Freaky Friday (I remember reading that book as a kid!) and I wanted to see "Calendar Girls."

We got Eagles jersey's to where for the New Year's football party on the ship!!::yes:: ::yes:: Anyone else bringing theirs??

<<Of course--except 11 year old DS will be wearing RAVENS and 8 year old DS will be wearing Steelers!

Tara:hyper::jester:

blueswoman
12-17-2003, 07:20 PM
Hmm, for some reason I am unable to edit my last post, which made no sense, as all my comments were cut out! What I was trying to say was:

1) I am looking forward to seeing Freaky Friday, Under Tuscan Sun, and Calendar Girls. I remember reading Freaky Friday back in the 70's as well as seeing the first version.

2) I thought there were 2 formal nights and I have 2 formal gowns! Oh well, I'll wear one for the captains thing or semi-formal night.

3.) We are from the Baltimore area, so DH, myself, and 11yr DS are Ravens fans. The 8 year old DS will be wearing his Steelers jersey :p :

tara

floridaminnie
12-18-2003, 05:42 AM
I'm a green Bay Packer fan. I'm a big fan with the cheese head and all!

I have three formals and one semi-formal dress, so I guess I'll be all dressed up!

The time is almost here! I just hope it warms up!

blueswoman
12-18-2003, 10:51 AM
Floridaminnie:

I was wondering why you wrote you were hoping to warm up--then I checked the Orlando temps on weather.com and saw that it was only 45 this morning...brr!! I did check some Caribbean websites, however, and it is in the 80's in St Thomas! Long range forecasts for next Saturday look good too, for us Northeasterners who need to fly down--I will keep my fingers crossed that the weather holds.

BTW, your daughter is adorable:)

Tara

tvguy
12-19-2003, 12:39 PM
My travel agent just called. Disney just called here. We got upgraded from a category 9 on deck 2 (deluxe oceanview 2028) to a category 5 on deck 7 (deluxe stateroom with verandah 7604).
This is our first Disney Cruise. My wife and I have been on 5 cruises over the last 21 years, (NCL's Norway twice, RCCL's Nordic Prince, RCCL's Soveriegn of the Seas and HAL's Amsterdam) and have never been upgraded before!!!
My kids first cruise was in 2002 to Alaska on the Amsterdam, they loved that big porthole, they will love the verandah even more!!!:Pinkbounc

blueswoman
12-19-2003, 12:57 PM
Congrats, tvguy! What great news for you. Hope you enjoy your new digs:)
Come say hello next Sunday at 4:00Pm at the promenade lounge!

Tara (only 8 days left!!!):Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

pats89
12-19-2003, 05:02 PM
Blueswoman - thanks, but my TA finally received a fax letter from Disney about New Year's Eve/Day. I'm a Cincinnati Bengals fan, but I think we might be wearing some college football shirts instead. My Miami Redhawks team won their bowl game last night!

tvguy - congrats on your upgrade, that's fantastic! We're on deck 7 as well. I think you're a couple rooms down from my sister and her family. I'm looking forward to our verandah!

See you all soon - Pats

We Love the Mouse!
12-19-2003, 07:25 PM
Wow an upgrade-- Congratulations! I believe several of us on this board have the SPR rooms. We have one but I can't remember who else. I can't believe a week from tomorrow we will be there.

Ami

floridaminnie
12-21-2003, 08:36 AM
Congrats on your upgrade. We have a cat 10 2nd deck.

It's less than a weeke away!

blueswoman
12-21-2003, 09:45 AM
I've started to stack stuff in my dining room (suntan lotion, hats, disposable cameras, etc
to kind of keep things in one place. Between the pre-Christmas and holiday
frenzy (and I'm sure the Hanukah frenzy for those of you who celebrate:)
it's going to be hard to find the time to pack. I have off on Friday from work,
so I guess I'll just have to wait to get it all done there. I've sent my
clothes to the cleaners to be pressed so at least that is done...but
I've got to start ironing the boys' clothes.

Hope I don't forget anything crucial!

Tara:tongue:

Tibbles98
12-25-2003, 07:46 AM
I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!:wave2:
We will be leaving tomorrow for Pittsburgh and know that I won't get a chance to say that I hope all of you have a safe trip and can't wait to meet you all.:chat:
See you all on the ship and at the DISmeet on Sunday.:chat:

floridaminnie
12-25-2003, 12:52 PM
Merry Christmas. My mother was washing clothes for the cruise to get packed today and our washing machine broke. Guess what we are going out to buy first thing in the morning. It was over 20 years old, so it was time for a new one. I guess better today than tomorrow!

Verandah Man
12-27-2003, 07:58 AM
Have a "MAGICal" cruise and a Happy New Year aboard the Magic!!!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/552/62Magic_12-27-03-med.jpg
Disney Magic Saturday morning December 27, 2003
Happy New Year, see you all in 2004!!!

With the help of Jeanny, this pic was caught at the sail away on 12-27-03

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/448portcanaveralcam_12272003-8-med.jpg

ExecuMom
01-01-2004, 08:06 AM
:hyper: Thanks, Andy!!!

Great pictures of us in port and leaving (late due to late arrivals)!!

New Year's celebrations were awesome!!!

Very rocky and windy cruise, but I think we're all having a great time. On to Castaway Cay now.

More later....:wave2:

Happy New Year to everyone - wish you were all here with us!!!

Michele