PDA

View Full Version : Coach Online Outlet ---- question....

lillygator
06-20-2011, 10:54 AM
how often does the sale come around? :confused3

lillygator
06-20-2011, 01:18 PM
no one knows?

RachaelA
06-20-2011, 01:37 PM
I don't know. I've been keeping an eye out for a new sale (the last one ended on the 6th). I might call the outlet store near me and ask. I feel like they are always having them and now that I actually want to buy something (if they have something I like this time!) there isn't a sale.

lillygator
06-20-2011, 02:40 PM
there was an online sale on the 6th of June?????

rnorwo1
06-20-2011, 09:47 PM
I wanted to bump this up, in case anyone has more info. I also signed up for emails on the website (on coach... I'm assuming there's not a separate coach outlet website?) about 2-3 weeks ago, and haven't received one email. I was hoping for a coupon and a sale. How often are coupons sent out?

disynut
06-20-2011, 11:01 PM
I wanted to post the same thing. I have birthday money now(didn't during the last sale) and am very anxious for one! I've googled it and saw some FB posts on their discussion board part of the page, but no one knew there either.

cats mom
06-21-2011, 12:54 AM
I wanted to bump this up, in case anyone has more info. I also signed up for emails on the website (on coach... I'm assuming there's not a separate coach outlet website?) about 2-3 weeks ago, and haven't received one email. I was hoping for a coupon and a sale. How often are coupons sent out?

Yes, there is a dedicated site just for the outlet sales. As far as I know they've always been by invitation only. I've never received an invitation, and I signed up ages ago, so no tips or tricks from me. :rolleyes1

This is the site:

http://www.coachfactory.com/

Looks like they don't even have an active link to sign up for future sales right now though. Hmmm :confused3

I did get an e-mail with a 30% off coupon good at the B&M outlet this past weekend, of course they were handing them out at the door anyway, so getting the e-mail was not a big deal.

Ali
06-21-2011, 08:14 AM
I signed up last year but I didn't start getting invitations until I made a purchase it the outlet store in Vero beach. Now I go there about 2 times a month to see what is available.

In the store when you are checking out they ask for an email address for coupons.

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 08:28 AM
For a while they were having a sale every month. I've only received one invitation since I signed up.

cats mom
06-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Update:
I just got notification that e-mail invitations for the next online sale will be delivered no later than 1pm est tomorrow. So if you signed up, watch your e-mail, check your spam folder, etc.

Good Luck to everyone hoping to get an invite.

andychris14
06-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Update:
I just got notification that e-mail invitations for the next online sale will be delivered no later than 1pm est tomorrow. So if you signed up, watch your e-mail, check your spam folder, etc.

Good Luck to everyone hoping to get an invite.

How do I sign up?
Thanks

cats mom
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
How do I sign up?
Thanks

You can generally sign up on the Coach factory page I linked in my first post, but I don't see any place to do that right now. Maybe they'll have a link once the sale actually starts?

Be aware that signing up won't automatically get you an invitation though. That seems to be pretty random.

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 02:01 PM
You can generally sign up on the Coach factory page I linked in my first post, but I don't see any place to do that right now. Maybe they'll have a link once the sale actually starts?

Be aware that signing up won't automatically get you an invitation though. That seems to be pretty random.

I think you can only sign up when the factory outlet is open.

SalandJeff
06-21-2011, 04:40 PM
I get the online percent off emails for the Outlet stores every week (usually 30% off). I did also receive an email for the last online factory sale, but that is the only time I received one. Hoping I get one tomorrow!

Just checking - everyone understands they are 2 different things right???

tlbwriter
06-21-2011, 04:59 PM
I get the online percent off emails for the Outlet stores every week (usually 30% off). I did also receive an email for the last online factory sale, but that is the only time I received one. Hoping I get one tomorrow!

Unfortunately, if we didn't get the pre-invite today, I don't think we get the invitation tomorrow.

Kirby
06-21-2011, 09:38 PM
So they are real Coach purses?

SalandJeff
06-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Unfortunately, if we didn't get the pre-invite today, I don't think we get the invitation tomorrow.

Oh boo :mad::mad::mad::mad: I really wanted an invite!

Yes, they are authentic Coach. The email and invite are from Coach.

a1tinkfans
06-21-2011, 11:07 PM
So they are real Coach purses?

Yes, BUT
they are not the same stock
They are not the same exact quality (but still good)
You cannot return them to the regular store
They are marked on the inside tag which alerts the store of an"outlet item"

many people thought they were getting the Xtras from the store, but they are actually specifically made for the outlets

you can google it for further info...and make your own decision..
I've made several purchases and been happy, good gifts.........did not know myself until fairly recently

a1tinkfans
06-21-2011, 11:09 PM
Oh boo :mad::mad::mad::mad: I really wanted an invite!

Yes, they are authentic Coach. The email and invite are from Coach.

From the Coach outlet, you actually cannot use it at the regular coach store ;)

Ali
06-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Anything made for the factory outlet will have a letter "F" in the serial number inside the purse/wallet. I have found a few authentic Coach items, however. I bought a small wallet type bag in a brown cloth last week that is still on sale in Dillards right now. There are some items from the perforated collection available as well. I also found an authentic brown cloth wallet.

That being said, the coach label is iconic and if you want to appear to fit into the trends then buying from an outlet shouldn't be an issue. Just know that you aren't buying things that had a truly high price point to begin with and only buy what you are comfortable spending on a plastic/vinyl purse.

I however spend my time there looking at labels for the "F"

tomthebarncat
06-22-2011, 08:18 AM
Anything made for the factory outlet will have a letter "F" in the serial number inside the purse/wallet. I have found a few authentic Coach items, however. I bought a small wallet type bag in a brown cloth last week that is still on sale in Dillards right now. There are some items from the perforated collection available as well. I also found an authentic brown cloth wallet.

That being said, the coach label is iconic and if you want to appear to fit into the trends then buying from an outlet shouldn't be an issue. Just know that you aren't buying things that had a truly high price point to begin with and only buy what you are comfortable spending on a plastic/vinyl purse.

I however spend my time there looking at labels for the "F"

Once upon a time "Coach" was synomous with good quality and sold at Neimans and Saks, now it is poorly manufactored in China, stuff. I really do not get what the appeal of a clothe handbag, with c's all over and priced at several hundred dollars is?:confused3 I have a bag that I bought at Armani that cost less than the bags the PX sells. My bag was made in Florence, Italy and I have a card with the names of the craftsman who produced it. I am not trying to denigrate anyone who loves Coach, I really just don't get it??? I also have a very good understanding of cost vs. worth. Just my two Euro cents!

lillygator
06-22-2011, 09:08 AM
if anyone is not planning on purchasing I would love to use your invite...I will gladly give up mine if I get invited in the future...thanks!

tlbwriter
06-22-2011, 09:14 AM
Once upon a time "Coach" was synomous with good quality and sold at Neimans and Saks, now it is poorly manufactored in China, stuff. I really do not get what the appeal of a clothe handbag, with c's all over and priced at several hundred dollars is?:confused3 I have a bag that I bought at Armani that cost less than the bags the PX sells. My bag was made in Florence, Italy and I have a card with the names of the craftsman who produced it. I am not trying to denigrate anyone who loves Coach, I really just don't get it??? I also have a very good understanding of cost vs. worth. Just my two Euro cents!

I don't generally like the cloth purses with Cs all over them (though there is one subtle version that appeals to me), but my daughter does (they're very popular with teens around here) and at a factory outlet sale earlier this year I was able to get her one for about $60, which I think is a fairly decent price for a bag that should last a few years. I'd like to get a leather one for me, and I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I actually had an invite. :rolleyes: It would still be less than $100. If anyone gets an invite and decides not to use it... :worship: :)

tomthebarncat
06-22-2011, 09:33 AM
I don't generally like the cloth purses with Cs all over them (though there is one subtle version that appeals to me), but my daughter does (they're very popular with teens around here) and at a factory outlet sale earlier this year I was able to get her one for about $60, which I think is a fairly decent price for a bag that should last a few years. I'd like to get a leather one for me, and I'm kicking myself for not getting it when I actually had an invite. :rolleyes: It would still be less than $100. If anyone gets an invite and decides not to use it... :worship: :)

That is a good choice for a teenage girl, and it is expensive enough but yet still affordable. I actually have 5 genuine leather Coach bags, made in the USA in the flea market pile, as I have become a handbag snob since I moved to Europe!and have not used them in years!

Ali
06-22-2011, 09:35 AM
I like Juicy Couture stuff myself, but to fit in where I live I have to have a Coach hanging off of my arm. No one knows any other designers so when I have a juicy, or kate Spade, or vintage gucci they ask where my Coach is.

Weird world I live in.

tlbwriter
06-22-2011, 09:40 AM
I actually have 5 genuine leather Coach bags, made in the USA in the flea market pile, as I have become a handbag snob since I moved to Europe!and have not used them in years!

And that's probably part of the issue. I'm not a handbag snob. I don't want the Rolls Royce of handbags. The Honda of handbags is more my style. :goodvibes

ADKSPiette
06-22-2011, 11:57 AM
I received the code from a friend - I know, Big NO NO. But now I get the emails all the time.

lillygator
06-22-2011, 04:31 PM
I got it...decided against the diaper bag and got a large bag, wallet and cosmetic case to use instead...now off to etsy to buy a changing pad!

lillygator
06-24-2011, 07:24 PM
everything came today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalandJeff
06-26-2011, 12:21 PM
They are running this sale again! I just got a pre-invite for a sale tomorrow. Not sure why they are doing it again after a few days...maybe they didn't sell everything :confused3

I am interested to see what they have to offer. On the pre-invite, the preview link shows wallets and purses that I just saw at the outlet store. I'm hoping they have some different items.;)

tlbwriter
06-27-2011, 08:37 AM
Darn it, I'm left out again. Anyone not going to use theirs? :flower3:

lillygator
06-27-2011, 09:02 AM
wild! so my sister was on last weeks invite and my mom got today's...

SondraC
06-27-2011, 09:34 AM
I got an invite, and I just signed up a couple days ago!

DisneyaholicRaquel
06-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Anyone receive the link yet today???

kimgg
06-27-2011, 11:49 AM
I already bought my current coach purse at the coach outlet nearby.

But for those who did not get an invite, and debating over the trendiness of carrying a coach - I just wanted to point something out. I have a job where I have to visit offices where people report to probation, apply for welfare benefits, unemployment, etc. etc. You will see more coach purses on the ladies in these offices than anywhere else I've seen.

Just food for thought :rolleyes1 .

tlbwriter
06-27-2011, 12:05 PM
I already bought my current coach purse at the coach outlet nearby.

But for those who did not get an invite, and debating over the trendiness of carrying a coach - I just wanted to point something out. I have a job where I have to visit offices where people report to probation, apply for welfare benefits, unemployment, etc. etc. You will see more coach purses on the ladies in these offices than anywhere else I've seen.

Just food for thought :rolleyes1 .

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's why I want a plain leather one!

SondraC
06-27-2011, 12:16 PM
I just got a plain leather one. This was the first time that I got the invite, but I had ordered from there last year during the same type of deal. Someone on another site posted the link, and it was pretty easy getting in using a common last name.

satorifound
06-27-2011, 12:38 PM
I found this link on facebook and it seems to be working...

http://www.coachfactory.com/content/CollectionListView.aspx?categoryId=365

disynut
06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
satorifound,
when I used your link it worked until I tried to add something to my cart, then it took me to the main page where it says to check your email for an invite. Thank you for posting the link!

I am aggravated at Coach--I didn't get the invite this time, and got one a few months ago. Of course I didn't have extra money then, and have the money now since I just had a birthday. I've never been quite sold on the fad anyway, I'm more of a Vera Bradley girl, but wanted a nice leather purse to carry to church. Now I think I may go the way of a Kate Spade or similar.

satorifound
06-27-2011, 01:33 PM
satorifound,
when I used your link it worked until I tried to add something to my cart, then it took me to the main page where it says to check your email for an invite. Thank you for posting the link!

Darn it!

tlbwriter
06-27-2011, 01:44 PM
satorifound,

Oh well. At least I was able to check and see that the bag I wanted wasn't even available (Penelope Hippie in something other than black or white). Thanks anyway!