PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Closing

DisneyCher
06-20-2011, 07:54 AM
I was in the mall yesterday, and our Disney store is closing. All items were 25% off, including clearance. I got some sunglasses for my kid for 1.50 and an aluminum water bottle for me for 4.50. A sales associate said it is all of the pop-in Disney stores that are closing - the stores that are not specially designed for Disney but are a generic store space in the mall. The last day for ours is June 26th, I think.

VAfamily1998
06-20-2011, 08:25 AM
I see you are in VA--me too! :)

Which Disney store is closing, please? TIA!

disneylove69
06-20-2011, 11:11 PM
I think they are talking about the 3rd party company that travel around the states opening up outlet type Disney stores in empty store fronts. A lot of it is specialty over-runs like grad gifts that are two years old. Sometimes you can find good deals but I find recently some of it is just a few bucks off park prices.

PatMcDuck
06-21-2011, 12:46 AM
No, the "Poppins" stores were real Disneystores, not the closeout type stores that are temporary.

The Poppins were opened right before the the Imagination Park stores. I did not know ALL of them were closing, that is too bad. I thought some of them would become IP stores. The Poppins were not very themed, they were sort of plain, correct?