PDA

View Full Version : Pete, Who Was Your Server on the Magic?

mjaclyn
06-19-2011, 09:43 AM
I remember you said on the podcast that you had an excellent server on the Magic but I didn't catch his name. Could you let me know again who your team was? Our servers on the Dream were just average and I really want to have some GREAT servers this time, so I'm going to try and request someone who has been recommended by another person. I'm so glad you had a great trip!! It sounded like SO much fun!

newmouse2008
06-19-2011, 03:40 PM
We had Vlado and Jonathan on the Magic...... Jonathan had my drink in hand when I would arrive for dinner:thumbsup2

safetymom
06-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I wonder if that is the Jonathan we had on the Wonder? Tall skinny blonde with a great sense of humor?

mjaclyn
06-19-2011, 05:12 PM
Thanks so much, Teresa! Our servers on the Dream were very nice but didn't have much personality. They also didn't go out of their way at all (like cutting up the kids food) as some of the other servers we saw did. I'm really looking forward to our trip and a good dining team will make our vacation much more memorable!

*NikkiBell*
06-19-2011, 08:21 PM
This makes me think of a VERY important question. Do they serve Dr. Pepper on DCL?

newmouse2008
06-19-2011, 09:11 PM
I wonder if that is the Jonathan we had on the Wonder? Tall skinny blonde with a great sense of humor?

Our Jonathan was short and from the philippines. Sadly, There is not Dr. Pepper on the cruise.

Our guys were great with the kids in our group, magic tricks, games, special treatment.