PDA

View Full Version : Disney Balloons, how to get them?

PrincessTinker11
06-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know how to order the cool Disney balloons you see in some of the photo shoots? I was thinking of having a few for our MK shoot....Can they be delivered to your hotel?

thanks in advance :hippie:

mjshorses
06-17-2011, 07:00 PM
i got mine on ebay:goodvibes

Tale as old as Time
06-17-2011, 07:13 PM
I got mine off ebay too... I used seller monkeydogballoons and they were awesome!

PrincessTinker11
06-20-2011, 03:40 PM
i got mine on ebay:goodvibes

I got mine off ebay too... I used seller monkeydogballoons and they were awesome!

Thank you! Can I have them delivered and inflated to my suite in Disney or do they mail them to be and I have Disney fill them?

Thanks again in advance :)

Pinkgirl
06-20-2011, 03:43 PM
You can order them through Disney Floral or you could just buy them in a park a day or so before your wedding - everyone we have had has stayed up through our two week stay at Disney. DD has had the foil, then the balloon inside a balloon and last year the light-up balloon inside a balloon.

PrincessTinker11
06-20-2011, 03:46 PM
You can order them through Disney Floral or you could just buy them in a park a day or so before your wedding - everyone we have had has stayed up through our two week stay at Disney. DD has had the foil, then the balloon inside a balloon and last year the light-up balloon inside a balloon.

I am looking for the pink/blue Mickey head inside the balloon (clear)...I can get them at the park too? I would love to order them from Disney Floral and have them sent to my room the night before the photo shoot!

Pinkgirl
06-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Yes - they always sell them before the parades start in MK