View Full Version : How about these new attractions!
10-05-2002, 11:38 PM
OK, Just for fun, why don’t we try to come up with some suggestions that the management might use (I.E. Tongue-in-cheek tackiest ideas)
For example, why don’t they close “Journey into Imagination” and replace it with a bad fun-house loosely formatted after Monty-Python’s Flying Circus…
Oops, bad example; it happened…
How about opening a Bueno Nacho (the restaurant Kim Possible hangs out in with Rufus the Naked Mole Rat) at the edge of the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail…(And for those of you who don't know, there is a "Research area on the trail" for Naked Mole Rats). A fast food Mexican restaurant in an African villiage Interesting Idea?
What do you think?
10-06-2002, 05:54 AM
This is from a Y2K Disney joke I read last night -- but here is a GREAT $$$ saving tip for ME!
Get rid of the the Electrcal Parade and SpectroMagic.
"Main Street Electrical Parade" becomes "Main Street Two Guys With Plastic Flashlights Parade."
10-06-2002, 06:31 AM
LOL Thats funny, it reminds me of our trip in 2000. We were waiting for the MSEP to start when a castmember came past pushing one of those carts with all these flashlight things for sale on it. she was shouting Ladies and Gentelmen the Main Street Electrical Parade and pointing at her cart. :jester: :jester: :jester:
10-06-2002, 09:10 PM
10. It's a Small, Vermin-infested World
9. The Lion King's Litter Box
8. Mickey's "Loose Bolts" Roller Coaster
7. Spinning Tea Cups Full of Scalding Coffee
6. 101 Dalmatians Get Spayed and Neutered
5. The Country Bear "When Animals Attack" Jamboree
4. Computer Software Pirates of the Carribean
3. Journey through Goofy's Pancreas
2. Hall of Presidents of the Hair Club for Men
1. Robert Downey Jr.'s Wild Ride
10-06-2002, 09:13 PM
Top Ten Signs Disney Is Out of Control
10. Disney employees must have finger amputated so
Mickey doesn't feel like outcast
9. They refuse to let Huey, Dewey and Louie see their Cuban father
8. If you listen carefully to Donald Duck, you can
make out long strings of profanity-laced ethnic slurs
7. Pokemon characters keep turning up face down in
6. The last time I said something bad about Disney,
my heart exploded
5. Euro-Disney troops have overrun Poland and the
4. Daytime pass for a child under 12 is now $78,500
3. In a nightclub altercation, Mickey's thugs shot
2. Tinkerbell? Implants
1. Bill Clinton has been acting awfully animatronic
10-14-2002, 07:28 PM
What I heard is that Warner Bros pictures is trying to agree with Universal or Disney for a new ride in Orlando based on Harry Potter. Universal's blueprint version has various 3D rooms and secret caverns you go through facing a magical journey and battles of the various classes with evil wizards galore, along with an arena where you seem to actually be flying on a broom and playing the game they played in the movie. Lasts 20 minutes total.
Disney's blueprint is twelve cars shaped like brooms flying around in a circle.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.