PDA

View Full Version : Linkedin VS Facebook - Do you belong

5stljayhawks
05-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I have been on LI for about 4 years and use it all the time for bus. But have not had any interest in facebook. Just joined this evening to get coupons/deals

Would like to see who else is out there is using what

BigTex71
05-26-2011, 09:23 PM
I use both. But I use Facebook daily and Linked In monthly.

middlepat
05-26-2011, 09:36 PM

:thumbsup2

Me too.

I signed up with LinkedIn years ago, but I only use that for business purposes. I use FB more for social purposes.

Prime example, I would consider connecting to a client on LinkedIn, never on FB.

wasnotafan
05-26-2011, 09:38 PM

Me too.

I signed up with LinkedIn years ago, but I only use that for business purposes. I use FB more for social purposes.

Prime example, I would consider connecting to a client on LinkedIn, never on FB.

This. :thumbsup2

theduck619
05-27-2011, 04:38 AM

Me too.

What he said :thumbsup2

afwdwfan
05-27-2011, 08:04 AM
I belong to both... don't use either a whole lot. I log in to Linked In basically when I get a request to add someone, and I log in to Facebook once in a while when I'm at home, killing time and think about it.:confused3

Grooovertoo
05-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Only FBook and limited at that. The company I work for does not let us disclose our company name on the Net so I closed out my A/C on Linkedin years ago. Plus, the word is they police those two sites looking for associates who list who they work for and a few people have been sharply warned. I just don't want the headache.

RodBelding
05-27-2011, 09:45 AM

Same here

stopher1
05-28-2011, 11:25 PM

Me too.

This would be me as well.

Don'tYouKnowNothing?
05-29-2011, 08:10 AM
I use both Facebook and LinkedIn. I have different "friends" on each, so I try to update them as much as possible. I have a environmental legal blog, www.illinoisenvironmentallaw.com (because I am an environmental lawyer), so I try to post on FB and LI when I have something new.