PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Photo Storage Sites

parkermichelle
05-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Help!! I need some advice/opinions on how and where you all store your photos. The way I do my photos now is I upload to a site and then edit and organize and eventually print the ones I want. I was pleased with the site I have been using for several years; however, they have made some changes and it is just not as easy as it used to be! So.... I would love to hear what you all do and your likes and dislikes!! The more simple the better!! Thank you sooo much!! :)

coloneldebugger
05-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Help!! I need some advice/opinions on how and where you all store your photos. The way I do my photos now is I upload to a site and then edit and organize and eventually print the ones I want. I was pleased with the site I have been using for several years; however, they have made some changes and it is just not as easy as it used to be! So.... I would love to hear what you all do and your likes and dislikes!! The more simple the better!! Thank you sooo much!! :)

I believe the consensus here is smugmug. save $5 if you use my invite (https://secure.smugmug.com/signup.mg?Coupon=k.rCqETjOh6Nw)

check out picasa as well. I like how picasa integrates with the desktop software and the site where you up load the files.

i've never been a big flickr fan. there are many more out there.

saturndb
05-25-2011, 03:35 PM
I use smugmug and like it.

MICKEY88
05-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Zenfolio is another great site and is a little less expensive

alloyd1170
05-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Another Smugmug fan here. Just downgraded from pro to the mid level. Very easy to use.