PDA

View Full Version : Question About Going Back...

KiSsMySaSs89
05-23-2011, 07:05 AM
I did the Fall Advantage 2010 Program, and I really would like to go back, I only have one concern. I was unable to go seasonal because you have to have no more than 5 points on your record card, and I had to call in sick like two days before people were being considered for seasonal positions, giving me 6 points. I had no reprimands because the points were so spread out and they were all attendance points. What sucks is that if my program lasted like 3 days longer I would have been back down to 5 points because the 6 months would have passed for a few half points to be taken off. Plus there were several GSFs on there as well and other than those I was a model CM. Based on this information, would I have a restricted re-hire status or still be in good standing with the company? Does anybody know or would I have to reapply and then find out?

WDW_lover_in_SC
05-23-2011, 07:35 AM
You can reapply to find out. But since you finished the program you're probably a favorable rehire.

progroupie
05-24-2011, 02:51 AM
I had attendence reprimands on my first CP and was accepted into my second CP with no problems. I couldn't go seasonal after my second CP and when I applied for a full-time roll I found out I had restricted rehire status.
I've been told that if you don't meet transfer guidelines at the time you leave the company you'll be given restricted rehire. I don't know how true that is though since it wasn't the case with my first CP.
However restricted rehire is dealt with on a case by case basis and if they see that you're a responsible employee you should be able to get it lifted. Hopefully I can tell you how true that is in the next few weeks because I'm waiting for my rehire paperwork to be processed!

WDW_lover_in_SC
05-24-2011, 12:29 PM
If you are Restricted you're going to need at least 6 months of working at one job for them to even consider lifting it. Based on what casting told me.