PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone :) Newbie here!

EnchantedMichelle
05-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone! My name's Michelle and I just came across this lovely forum and decided to join so I could interact with others who share my infinite love for all things Disney =] I'm so sorry if I'm putting this thread in the wrong area, mind you I'm super new to the whole message board thing, haha =]

Anyways, I'm 19 years old from NY aspiring to apply for the College Program as soon as possible! I truly believe that Disney World is where I truly belong, and working for the Walt Disney Company is something I've always dreamed of =]

I can't wait to get to know you guys and make some new friends who share the same love for Disney as I do!

xox

taigirl87
05-22-2011, 12:52 PM
Welcome to the Disboards! :goodvibes I am Jessica! Alumni of the college program and addicted to Disney. Some day I hope to drag my husband back out to Florida to work for Disney again :rolleyes1 lol!

Kristineamb
05-22-2011, 01:20 PM
:welcome:

:disrocks:

keypooh90
05-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Welcome to the boards! :welcome: My name is Carrielee, I'm 20 and planning to apply for the College Program Spring 2012.

pipermae
05-22-2011, 09:48 PM
:welcome:

I'm Kadye - I'm doing the CP this Fall (check in August 22) in Attractions! :)

ilovedisneyworld
05-23-2011, 01:18 AM
Hey, I'm Morgan (22) recently graduated college. No CP for me :/

EnchantedMichelle
05-26-2011, 01:11 PM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! You're all so sweet =] Disney fans are clearly the nicest people on this Earth!

Welcome to the Disboards! :goodvibes I am Jessica! Alumni of the college program and addicted to Disney. Some day I hope to drag my husband back out to Florida to work for Disney again :rolleyes1 lol!

How was your CP experience Jessica? Haha, good luck with your hubby! My dream is to work for Disney, I'm assuming you miss it there! I know I would! =]

taigirl87
05-27-2011, 12:41 AM
How was your CP experience Jessica? Haha, good luck with your hubby! My dream is to work for Disney, I'm assuming you miss it there! I know I would! =]

My experience was wonderful! It was the hardest job I've ever done, but it was worth it! I tell everyone about it and highly recommend it! (i applied for campus rep, *crosses finger* I hope I get it!) I definitely miss it, but I know that WDW will always be there. As will disneyland, which is closer to where I live, and currently I am saving money to go next year! :banana:

If you can, do the cp as soon as possible, that way, if you decide it's something you want to do again, you can! All you have to do is be enrolled in 1 credit, and have attended for a semester. Then you can stay on the cp(as long as you are able to extend) for up to a year. You can then go back to school for a semester, then do the whole thing over again! :rotfl: My husband would be driven crazy if I told him we were going to do that!

LaurenInNeverland
05-29-2011, 09:39 PM
Welcome, Michelle!

I remember when I was in your shoes and just starting to dream about the college program. Now (several years later) I finally get to go this fall!

Here's hoping your CP dreams come true too! :thumbsup2