PDA

View Full Version : Visitors to your resort????

Spectro is #1
05-17-2011, 08:29 PM
We will be down at BLT next week. We have friends who have moved to Florida and will be visiting us on Monday. My wife thinks the best place to meet is at a park but I think it would be better to have them meet us at BLT. Are there any issues with having guests for the Day?

Tinknalli
05-18-2011, 06:01 AM
Never stayed at BLT but we had friends who live in Tampa drive over to POR and POFQ to visit. They just told the guard and parked. I am normally not a rule breaker but it was a cooler day in October and there was non one else at the pool at POR so there kids swam and used the hot tub with ours. No issues at all. They also used the boat to DTD with us with no issues.

lsenquiz
05-18-2011, 06:46 AM
My father, Aunt and Uncle live in Florida and they always come to visit us when we visit Disney. We usually stay at the Boardwalk and he has never had any trouble. We have always been very honest that they were visiting for the day and no one has ever told us that was against the rules.

chalee94
05-18-2011, 10:43 AM
visiting you at the resort should be workable if you inform the front desk and get them a parking pass.

going to the pool with you is not up for discussion per the sticky at the top of the page:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2450438