PDA

View Full Version : Missing College for Disney World?

DisneyGirl201017
05-17-2011, 10:48 AM
I know it isn't the best thing to do, but I will be missing six days of college in the fall to take a trip to Disney. Has anyone ever done this? Was it hard to make up the work? What did you tell you professors?
I'm really looking for answers, the trip has been paid for already and there is really no backing out now. I didn't really consider all of the work I'd be missing when I planned the trip.

Thanks for your time!

Kilayi
05-17-2011, 11:47 AM
I missed a week once to go to Texas for vacation a cuple of years ago. I hadn't really missed any other classes yet, so it was ok. It was kind of hard to catch up, since I'm an art major, and all of our work takes days and days to finish, and you can't get time back. But if your work is just readings or things like that, read on in the plane/in the car/before bed. It won't be so bad if you're trying to get stuff done like that :)

I don't think that the professors care what your excuses are when you miss class unless it's like you're dreadfully ill, or there's been a death, or at least mine didn't. All of my professors treated it in the way that we're young adults, and we're paying for class whether we're there or not. If we decide that whatever we're skipping class for is more important, then that is our decision, and we can deal with the consequences.

Does that make sense?

kamik86
05-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Be careful with this. If you have a test during that time they may not let you make it up. Some classes in my college had attendance policies that missing more then 1 class during the 10 week quarter would really hurt your grade (and missing 6 days you must be missing 2 to 3 sessions for some classes).

I had a test in an ONLINE class last quarter during my disney trip and I had to fight for them to allow me to have it proctored in Orlando instead of where I normally am. So you should really look into the schools policies and see what they are. Also if you have your classes picked already see if you know anyone that have taken classes with those professors before so you can get an idea of their policies on attendance.

What are you majoring in? Any classes with labs are also highly likely to not allow you to miss that much time. I know my computer science labs we only missed like 10% for not showing up to the lab if we turned in the work on time (could be done by remote connection), but for a digital systems class the work was required to be seen by the lab instructor so if you weren't there it was a 0.

slp1650
05-17-2011, 12:03 PM
While I haven't taken almost a week off from school for Disney I have for swim meets. I have also taken a few days off for Disney, but usually only 2 or 3 at the most.

Your work load is going to be coming from where you get your notes from. Online? Friends? etc... You need to figure that out first.

Are you in classes that take attendance or in lectures where it doesn't matter so much. If your professor cares about attendance, I would tell your professors now that you'll be on the trip so you can be prepared and so they understand. Some professors are not going to like it and you could get in trouble, while others won't care as long as you show up for the tests. By telling the ones who could care now you might be able to work around any class requirements the week you're gone. Also, the truth of the matter is you could get attendance or participation points taken away from you if those things matter (usually in sections or smaller classes). Again, if you talk to them now, they might be will to help you out though.

When I took trips during school, I studied in cars, airplanes, in hotels, etc... I spent 2 days of school at Disney World (for the Princess Half Marathon) and actually missed closer to 3 days due to traveling and what not. In the airport, hotel room, and lobby I was on my computer studying and taking notes. Most of my studying at the park was when I was waiting for my friends to get there or when I was waiting for the Magical Express to take me to the airport. I still had a lot of fun though as well.

In short, talk to any professors that might have an issue with you being gone. They might not care or they might make your life a bit difficult, but it's better to come clean about it. Finally, study and do work while there, but don't forget to have a magical time!:wizard:

DisneyGirl201017
05-17-2011, 12:46 PM
Kilayi- That makes perfect sense to me, thank you so much!

DisneyGirl201017
05-17-2011, 12:50 PM
kamik86- I'm starting with just my 101 classes in the fall, so I'm hoping I won't be missing any labs for it. I'm probably going to get a general studies degree and then go into baking school, so I really should be okay. Thank you for the time!

DisneyGirl201017
05-17-2011, 12:55 PM
slp1650-I plan on telling them as soon as I know my teachers and just being clean about it. So hopefully being honest they'll be easy on me. But I'll do whatever I can to get my work from them and friends and hope for the best. I've always wanted to do the Princess Half Marathon! That's so awesome that you were able to. Thanks for the comment!

kamik86
05-17-2011, 01:17 PM
kamik86- I'm starting with just my 101 classes in the fall, so I'm hoping I won't be missing any labs for it. I'm probably going to get a general studies degree and then go into baking school, so I really should be okay. Thank you for the time!

Just be sure to check your syllabus when you start each class. You would think the 101 classes would be the easiest but that is when my college still wanted to hold everyone's hand because they didn't like the retention rates at the school so they had strict attendance policies in some of the classes to force some people to bother to show up. This of course makes things inflexible for those that are willing to do the work. Once we got to the harder classes they stopped having stupid attendance rules and it only hurt your grade on attendance if it was an inconvenience to others that you weren't there (for example physics labs since the instructor would have to come let you in the lab and make sure you didn't break anything for you to make it up) Also most teachers tell you when the tests are on the syllabus so that if there is a problem you can tell them early. Many professors will let you take a test early but will NOT let you take one late. That may mean your taking the test before they covered everything on it in class.

DisneyGirl201017
05-17-2011, 02:23 PM
kamik86-oh well thats lovely,lol
Hopefully I can just talk to them before and check the syllabus. Thanks so much (:

slp1650
05-17-2011, 05:10 PM
slp1650-I plan on telling them as soon as I know my teachers and just being clean about it. So hopefully being honest they'll be easy on me. But I'll do whatever I can to get my work from them and friends and hope for the best. I've always wanted to do the Princess Half Marathon! That's so awesome that you were able to. Thanks for the comment!

The Princess is a lot of fun and I am planning on doing it next year. However, next year my issue will be getting off of work and not school.

I hope your professors do go easy on you. Some professors can be mean either way. I had school-approved excuses because I was out for swimming and still some of the professors could be a pain. Hopefully that doesn't happen to you!

When is your trip planned?

monarchs21
05-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Just be sure to check your syllabus when you start each class. You would think the 101 classes would be the easiest but that is when my college still wanted to hold everyone's hand because they didn't like the retention rates at the school so they had strict attendance policies in some of the classes to force some people to bother to show up. This of course makes things inflexible for those that are willing to do the work. Once we got to the harder classes they stopped having stupid attendance rules and it only hurt your grade on attendance if it was an inconvenience to others that you weren't there (for example physics labs since the instructor would have to come let you in the lab and make sure you didn't break anything for you to make it up) Also most teachers tell you when the tests are on the syllabus so that if there is a problem you can tell them early. Many professors will let you take a test early but will NOT let you take one late. That may mean your taking the test before they covered everything on it in class.

same with me. My 101 classes were the strictest on attendance policies. You could always take a chance and tell your teacher you're going to Disney. He could turn out to be a huge Disney fan! haha you never know :cool1:

collegejunkie
05-17-2011, 10:59 PM
i guess i'm going to be the debbie downer and say that it's irresponsible to take a trip during college. you already have breaks during off times, like january, when it's not nearly as crowded as it normally is to go. colleges don't have to let you make up any work, and as someone said, there are usually attendance policies and most professors aren't going to be too keen on you missing days for a trip to disney world. this is college, not high school. i think you need to grow up and get your priorities straight. even if the trip is paid for, i believe you can move it without penalty.

there is absolutely no way that would fly at my school. i had to ask for a make up final this week because i needed to attend a funeral, and they were reluctant about letting that go (school policy).

slp1650
05-18-2011, 12:42 AM
i guess i'm going to be the debbie downer and say that it's irresponsible to take a trip during college. you already have breaks during off times, like january, when it's not nearly as crowded as it normally is to go. colleges don't have to let you make up any work, and as someone said, there are usually attendance policies and most professors aren't going to be too keen on you missing days for a trip to disney world. this is college, not high school. i think you need to grow up and get your priorities straight. even if the trip is paid for, i believe you can move it without penalty.

there is absolutely no way that would fly at my school. i had to ask for a make up final this week because i needed to attend a funeral, and they were reluctant about letting that go (school policy).

I think that also depends on the school, the class, and the professors and TA. While yes priorities should be school THEN a trip, **** happens. Like I've said before. I went to Disney World and spent 3 days off of school for a trip. I was also planning a trip that would have lasted a week this quarter. Luckily, I'm only in 2 classes for my minor and I told my teacher last quarter. She was ok with it as long as I kept reminding her. Now, if I had tried to take this class when I had sections, it would have depended on the TA, and I probably would NOT have taken the trip.

Here's what I think (and it's not going to be what you want to hear)- Try and move the trip. Talk to Disney and/or your traveling companions. College is hard enough as is. All of the studying and homework and reading can be tough, and let's not add in any outside commitments to work and/or sports. It will make your life easier in the long run, trust me. You would also have to be worrying about your missing work and studying at DWorld and that would extract some of the fun of the trip. Go when you can relax and not have to be worried about school getting in the way.

julayla
05-18-2011, 08:03 AM
It depends, really. In my case, I had a week-long Disney trip planned long before I even thought of attending a community college. I didn't want to cancel the trip, but at the same time I didn't want to put off pursuing an education any longer.

It turned out not to be a problem for me. Since I never missed any of my classes, got high marks for class participation, and always turned in good work on time, the instructors were lenient and allowed me to make up the work. It probably helped that one of them is a Disney freak himself.

However, whether it works out for you will probably depend on a combination of the school, the disposition of the instructor/professor-types, and your reputation as a student. Although it worked out for me last year, I would NOT have wanted to take my chances last semester, since that time I had a "no excuses" instructor. He made it clear from the beginning that if you didn't show up for a class, regardless of the reason, it WOULD count against your grade... unless you could provide a doctor's note or something.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I didn't tell my instructors about the trip from the get-go. My feeling is that if you mention a planned absence before they've gotten to know you and your work, they're not going to be impressed. It just seems like a bad way to make a first impression (first day of class and you're already telling me you plan on skipping classes?). I still gave plenty of notice, but at the same time I waited so they had a chance to see what kind of student I was before I brought it up.

If you decide to go through with this, you may also want to remind your professors a few times before you leave. One of my instructors, who's very nice but a little scattered, completely forgot about my trip and was convinced that something terrible had happened to me. He caused a bit of a stir trying to find out where I was.

disfan07
05-18-2011, 09:47 PM
All of my classes have been that if you miss any assignments, quizzes, tests, etc. You CANNOT make them up unless you have a very very good reason. Meaning you either better have a doctors note or something just as good to be able to make it up.

For 101 classes, professors at my shcool are usually the most strict with attendance/make ups, etc because the classes usually have between 300-400 students. They just don't have time or the patience to deal with it.

Unless you are registered with disabilities services and it is known ahead of time, many professors are very reluctant to give make-ups, etc. at my school. I understand why though. They tell us at the beginning of every quarter that they do not take attendance but it is your responsibilty to come to class.

If you tell the professors at the beginning of the semester, don't be surprised if they say have fun but you can't make up anything you miss. That's what my professors would say. Anything you miss would get you a 0 on the assignment, test, etc.

I personally don't think it's a good idea. I have only ever missed class for being sick/hospitalized, etc.. I would be stressed the entire time if I knew I was missing class for vacation. College is hard. And you don't realize how hard it can be until you are in the full swing of things at school.

julayla
05-19-2011, 10:44 AM
For 101 classes, professors at my shcool are usually the most strict with attendance/make ups, etc because the classes usually have between 300-400 students. They just don't have time or the patience to deal with it.

I can see this making a huge difference. My classes are teensy, usually fewer than 20 people, so that may contribute to a more "fly casual" and "getting to know you" atmosphere. My strategy may not have worked as well in a large university with tons of other students and more red tape to deal with.

kamik86
05-19-2011, 10:53 AM
I can see this making a huge difference. My classes are teensy, usually fewer than 20 people, so that may contribute to a more "fly casual" and "getting to know you" atmosphere. My strategy may not have worked as well in a large university with tons of other students and more red tape to deal with.

I definitely agree with this. I had 4 classes my first quarter. My computer science class would have been fine because I could do the labs from vacation via a remote login so as long as I didn't have a test I would have no problem.

My chemistry class had over 100 students. It was a dumb 101 chem class with no labs really just more of a "see who can be responsible for themselves" type of thing. Missing something there would have hurt.

All gen-ed math classes at my school had an attendance policy, if you missed 3 classes you failed no matter what your grade really was. So calc wouldn't go over well.

Political-science was an honors class with 15 kids that spent most of our time discussing things. The teacher ways awesome and the worst he would have said is to make sure to keep up with the readings and maybe made me write a short essay on something with the readings since I missed the discussion. But because I was generally opinionated enough to speak up in every class he wouldn't give me too much problems.

This is why I say the first gen-ed classes will probably be the worst for this, those gen-eds are the ones with 10 sections where they are trying to make all the teachers do the same thing (so the teacher can't make exceptions for you) or that have 100+ students so they won't get to know you. It is the small classes that are easy to get around.

Now I can't tell you what to do. I am doing my masters and have a trip scheduled in Sept myself, but my program is online so as long as I make sure I don't have tests during that week I'm fine.

Cin
05-19-2011, 11:27 AM
I wouldn't do it. That is insane. Too much work to make up if you are even allowed to. I missed a lot of class due to medical condition in which I was required to be on strict bedrest and it was really difficult to make up all the work I missed and then the day I returned I had to take both my midterm and final the same day. Also you have to have a very reliable source for getting your notes and on top of that they need to have excellent notes so you will understand the material presented even though you weren't there for the lecture. My instructors let me make up the work only because it was doctor's orders and otherwise the school policy would have prevented me from doing so. For every couple of absences you lose a letter grade and it can drop an A to a F really fast. My classes were small, only about 25 of us, except A&P there were hundreds of us in that one and the instructor was really harsh and difficult to deal with because of class size he didn't have to care, it wasn't personal like with my smaller classes where the instructors and I really "knew" each other. I was in the medical program though and I could not make up clinical time, but because of years of job experience and the fact that I was "grandfathered" in and I got past that one by using my years' experience as well as lots of written papers, task analysis, policy and procedures, and written case studies, instead of hands on clinical time. I would not recommend skipping classes for vacation. I would reschedule the trip. But you are the one that will have to make your own decision not me, but no I would not do it. College is not at all like grade school when I did take my kids out for WDW. My son is in college right now and my DH even suggested we take him to WDW this fall (while free dining was offered) and let him miss classes, but I veto'ed that real fast! We can wait and take him for his graduation in 1 year.

DisneyGirl201017
05-19-2011, 11:32 AM
I am attending a very small community college, just to get my feet wet before I do go to a bigger college. There may be like 15 people in each class. I'm a very good student and I hardly ever miss any school, I have a wonderful GPA and I'm top of my class. I'm sure I can handle the work since I am doing college level work now in high school, I'm not saying I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, but I feel like I deserve something like this since I am such a good student.

Freezing Cold B
05-19-2011, 11:37 AM
I've attended a private University, a community college and a large public University. I've never had problems taking time off at any of them. Yes, I have taken about a week off to go to WDW. I always tell the prof on the first day where I'm going and why. I take exams prior to leaving, turn in papers prior to leaving (unless they are accepted online), and ask a friend to take notes for me. I miss a week every fall to show my horses at Nationals.

I will admit, I was always nervous when I asked my profs and TA's to go places. Now, I'm in grad school and a TA (for a 300+ intro). And, all my friends are profs and TA's. We're not as scary as I thought we were. So, instead of worrying about your profs reaction you should just ask and see what happens. And, if by some chance the prof won't work with you, consider switching to a different prof who teaches the class. Or, a different class all together.

DisneyGirl201017
05-19-2011, 11:41 AM
Freezing Cold B- YAY someone positive! I really believe if you are just honest with the professor and you are a good student who does their work and doesn't miss class, taking a small vacation shouldn't be a problem, it's not like everyone doesn't need a vacation every once and awhile(:

slp1650
05-19-2011, 11:50 AM
I am attending a very small community college, just to get my feet wet before I do go to a bigger college. There may be like 15 people in each class. I'm a very good student and I hardly ever miss any school, I have a wonderful GPA and I'm top of my class. I'm sure I can handle the work since I am doing college level work now in high school, I'm not saying I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, but I feel like I deserve something like this since I am such a good student.

I hate to say it but just because you "deserve" it doesn't mean you get to miss school for it. Again, it's a priorities issue. Considering you'll be in small classes there's a good chance at least one of your teachers won't let you. You might be doing college level work in High School, but it's not the same as what you get in actual college. It might be similar at a CC, but I definitely had a shock when I went from AP/college classes and went to college. Of course the level of difficulty also changes with majors (I am a Zoology major and took Chem, Bio, and Physics classes all together along with GEs).

My family makes annual trips to DWorld every year and I couldn't go on any of them for 2.5 years because I was swimming for the school and we had training camps. I went before my first training camp and it was a mess when I got back (I was out of shape and just not ready for it). Eventually I quit swimming and was able to go on the Christmas Trips and even a graduation trip. However, all of those trips were taken when school was out. My friend and I took our grad trip early (over spring break) because she'll be in summer school and I'll be doing the PIs in June so we knew we didn't have any other time and we weren't putting a grad trip above work/school.

Again, while I personally would try and move the trip or not go. It's ultimately your decision. I would assess the situation when you get to college, meet your teachers, and find out just how hard college is going to be.

Freezing Cold B
05-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with missing school on occasion to do something important to you. When I started graduate school the DOGE told us all we needed to make sure we made time for things we loved to do. This has resulted in me missing school (one of his classes) for an important (to me)weeklong trip. He was fine with it, as were all my other professors.

When you become a student its not the totality of who you are as a person. If you let it become that way, you will get burned out. Some people find a sport in school that can help them escape. For others, its a trip to Disney.

I am a believer that if anyone stands in your way for what you want, go around them. If a prof won't let you do something important to you, find one who will. Thats why you ask on the first day of class, and be ready with a back-up class if needed. Ask other students about profs to find out who is more flexible. I have never had a prof (in 2 yrs community college, 2 years university and 2 years masters) tell me they wouldn't work with me around a trip. I'm always gone a week in Oct and usually a week in Feb or March. So, I've asked a lot.

Diegosmom
05-19-2011, 03:34 PM
I did this I think it was my 2nd or 3rd year of college (forgive me it was about 10 years ago). I attended an expensive private college. And this was for 2nd half of the year (we went in Jan). My school was also on terms so you had only 3 classes every term but most classes were MTTF so days a week and usually for 1 hour each days (or possibly 2 days a week for 2 hours each day). But the terms are only 7 weeks so missing an entire week is pretty big. I am not sure if I missed an entire week. I think if I remember right classes always started on Wed for the semester (labs were on Wed). So I am thinking I only missed 2 days (although I could be wrong) but either way I know when I was signing up for the classes I went to the teacher and let them know and asked if it was going to be a problem (I wont have taken the class if it was a problem) and seeing that it was the first week of school I didnt miss much but if it was in the middle I might have had a problem.

I really think it is best to talk to the teacher before hand (as opposed to what someone on here said about making a good impression). If you are honest with the teacher they might be ok with it and if they are not you can pick a different class to take. I would hate for you to be in a class with a strict attendance policy and then fail the class. Better to be upfront.

Iris
05-19-2011, 05:09 PM
I know it isn't the best thing to do, but I will be missing six days of college in the fall to take a trip to Disney. Has anyone ever done this? Was it hard to make up the work? What did you tell you professors?
I'm really looking for answers, the trip has been paid for already and there is really no backing out now. I didn't really consider all of the work I'd be missing when I planned the trip.

Thanks for your time!

I guess it also depends on when you are taking the days. If it is right at the beginning of the semester, you may not miss much at all except maybe those extra attendance points that some professors dole out.

My oldest daughter came with us when we took her sister down for the CP program and missed 4 days of class at the very start of the semester. (she did not have class on Fridays and Monday was Labor Day) Since she had registered in advance, she was able to view the syllabus online to see what she may or may not have missed and there were not any quizes, tests or anything that needed to be turned in so she went with us. If it had been a different situation, we may have shortened her trip to have her return on time or join us for the second part of the trip. She didn't miss anything except for what they had planned to cover, when were the exams, etc. She was a junior at the time so her classes were more geared towards her degree rather than the required freshman courses which usually have a strict attendance policy. She did speak with all of her professors right away and not one of them had a problem with it at all.

That said, at her college, they are NOT allowed to make up a missed test due to a vacation, it is pretty cut and dry.

I guess my advice is to try to find out what you may miss ahead of time and go from there.

As someone mentioned, you may or may not get a penalty for a change in plans, but it might be worth checking into.

We did just recently go back to WDW but not with my older daughter because this time she started her summer session in her physics class and that class meets every day in the summer. She felt that she would have missed way too much and so she stayed behind. This class is required for her degree so it was a smart decision on her part.

In the end...only you can decide what is right for you.

collegejunkie
05-19-2011, 08:06 PM
I hate to say it but just because you "deserve" it doesn't mean you get to miss school for it.

this. "good" students are a dime a dozen. i go to an elite school - we're all better than good; in fact, we're among the best. you can bet that none of us are missing class for a trip. everyone thinks they deserve a trip or whatever, but it doesn't mean that you don't have limitations in when/what you can do. what this all comes down to is your professors and school policy, but i think you really need to grow up.

point is, you can probably move it. you have off in january and probably a spring break, and maybe even a fall break. i understand you said you planned it before deciding on a school and knowing a schedule, and that happens, but now you need to be willing to move it. no one is saying don't go. we're just saying go at a different time.

collegejunkie
05-19-2011, 08:09 PM
I am a believer that if anyone stands in your way for what you want, go around them.

that's a really bad attitude. you're going to college to EARN your degree, not try to bend the rules so that you can have fun off somewhere else while others who are obviously more serious than you are still in class.

while i would agree with this statement in other areas, i think that's absolutely wrong in education. no one has to let you do what you want to do and when you enroll, you agree to do things on their terms.

Freezing Cold B
05-19-2011, 09:43 PM
that's a really bad attitude. you're going to college to EARN your degree, not try to bend the rules so that you can have fun off somewhere else while others who are obviously more serious than you are still in class.

while i would agree with this statement in other areas, i think that's absolutely wrong in education. no one has to let you do what you want to do and when you enroll, you agree to do things on their terms.

I don't think it's bending the rules. But, if you think this about my philosophy, and that I'm not a serious student, you are welcome to think that.

I am a college student. But, I don't let that identity rule my life. If I want to go on a vacation, I go on a vacation. I will say, that I DON'T function that way when dealing with my job. I will not be going this next year anywhere because I will be teaching (yes, a college course). I allow my job to rule my identity because, there is no way around it. A job is a necessity to survive. But, taking BIO 101 with prof A (who won't allow me to go) v.s BIO 101 with prof B (who will allow me to go) is an easy enough way to ensure I don't have to compromise something important to me.

Kilayi
05-19-2011, 10:12 PM
Wow, it seems a lot has been discussed since I posted.

Everyone in here is making it sound like you'll have things due all the time. I mentioned before that I was an art major, and that has a stigma of being "easy" but in reality, we worked harder all the time than the non-art majors I know, we had things due every week. On top of this, I was a double major with an academic major. I've had more classes than you can shake a stick at. I mention this because each art class was 3 hours 2 times a week or two hours 3 times a week, equalling 6 hours, PER CLASS each week. That's twice the average class's contact hours. So, being in 3 of the studio classes was like having a lab class 6 times a week. That's not including the other classes I was in. I once had an 18 credit hour course load, which was a 24 hour actual class load, with 11 hours a week at 2 required internships, and another 12 at my job. That semester was the worst. Most semesters aren't that bad, but it's to illustrate a point. On another note, that semester I took a 3 day trip because I was going insane. I hadn't missed any days, and I took the attendance penalties just so I could relax and get my brain together.

That being said, in my 2nd major, we had things due maaaaaybe once every two weeks. This was from the 100 person class down to the 5 person class. Yes, the workload depended on the teacher, and their style (and math had stuff due every day, it was the most like high school). You'll learn what your school is like, whether it is super stuffy or really laid back (I think mine was a good medium), and you can make your judgment call based on that.

Taking a week long trip wasn't the end of the world to me, school-wise. Maybe you'll make a B on that paper instead of an A, big deal. If it's something important enough to me to PLAN to spend all that money and time traveling, I think it's a big enough deal for me to go. Granted, I wasn't going somewhere super expensive like Disney World, but we were driving half way across the country, which was a whole different bucket of worms...

In the end, I came out with all A's that semester. I came out with a good GPA at graduation, and I had this attitude the whole time I was in school.

I think what it boils down to is how you feel, and exactly the situation you're in. If you feel like something is that important to you, Do it. College is serious, but not so serious that you can't do something that you feel is important, whether it's taking a trip, or skipping class because you're wholly and completely burnt out or sick. Everyone has different priorities.

Obviously, if this trip isn't as important to you, then yes, cancel it or move it, haha

DisneyGirl201017
05-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Kilayi- Thank you! I read every word of what you just posted and loved it, if something if important to me,(which this trip is very important to me and the other person coming with me) misssing a few days won't kill me, I'm sure it'll actually help like you said just getting to clear my head a little. Thank you so much for your time to post this.

DisneyGirl201017
05-20-2011, 09:43 AM
Freezing Cold B- I don't agree with what everyone is saying, I think it's actually a pretty good way to look at things, you're going to go out and get what you want. I've always been shown thats the way to get things done. Thank you for the post(: