PDA

View Full Version : Official 8/17 WDWCP Check-in Thread

shelovesdisney
05-11-2011, 11:58 PM
I know I remember there being an 8/17 group somewhere, but couldn't find it when searching.
This group is specifically for those checking into the WDWCP on 8/17. Introduce yourselves, ask questions, look for roommates and let's use this as a complement to the facebook group!

I'm Sheila! I'll be working Merchandise (hopefully in the Emporium or in Hollywood Studios) I'll be living in a 2 bedroom in Patterson. I already have a roommate and one apartment-mate, but we're still looking for one more awesomely cool person!

Can't wait to meet you all! :-D

dsd83
05-12-2011, 11:02 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Danielle and I'll be an attractions cast member!! I have one roommate and we are hoping to live in Chatham or Patterson!

LaurenInNeverland
05-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi all!

I'm Lauren. I currently have one roommate and we're hoping to live in Chatham or Patterson. My role is character performer and I'm thrilled beyond words. August 17th cannot come fast enough! :wizard:

Disneyobsession138
05-17-2011, 02:42 PM
Hey guys,

I'm Abby and my check in date is 8/17 as well! It really cannot come soon enough. So excited!
My role is Full Service Food & Beverage and I have one roommate and we are hoping to live in Patterson! I'll post again on here and the fb event when we decide how many apartment mates we are looking for (non-wellness)!

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone..just 3 more months :earsboy:

OhanaPrince
05-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Seth, I'll be doing recreation and living in Chatham non-wellness this fall (2 br, looking for 2 more apt mates). My girlfriend and I are both checking in on the 17th, and we could not be more excited!

Have any of you decided on your classes yet? I'm really looking forward to the Engineering course.

shelovesdisney
05-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Seth, I'll be doing recreation and living in Chatham non-wellness this fall (2 br, looking for 2 more apt mates). My girlfriend and I are both checking in on the 17th, and we could not be more excited!

Have any of you decided on your classes yet? I'm really looking forward to the Engineering course.

Seth - I'm taking the Corporate Analysis class and I'm really excited about it. It looks very interesting!