PDA

View Full Version : On the phone w/ disney dining right now

Lora
10-01-2002, 12:38 PM
I'm on the phone w/ disney dining reservations now....she was checking something for me on our Cinderella breakfast for my dd's birthday and then she said "oh my God, what did I just do?" ...then she put me on hold.....

help!!

Lora
10-01-2002, 12:49 PM
She accidentally cancelled my breakfast!! She said she ran over to a supervisor immediately and begged her to help get my reservation back.

Now I have a new confirmation number and my breakfast back. Whew. I was on hold for several minutes and thought I was going to have to tell my almost 5-year old that we couldn't go to Cinderella's afterall. :eek:

We had to add back some information that was lost, including the resort I was staying at. When I said "Boardwalk". She said she would not only have lost her job, but would have had to leave town if she had lost my reservation. :p

I told her I wouldn't have been too hard on her...I would have just made her talk to my daughter and explain what happened. A free breakfast at another Character meal would have been nice, too. ;) But alas, all is well.

KathyR
10-01-2002, 12:55 PM
What a scare!!! I am glad all is well :)