PDA

View Full Version : Cirque du Soleil

roma1625
05-05-2011, 03:36 PM
We want to see "O" when we're in LV 5/9 - 5/12, but good grief, the tickets are really expensive. Any way to get a discount?

Thanks!

cirquelovers
05-05-2011, 07:15 PM
There are really no discounts for O, maybe if you stay at the Bellagio. Other than that I have never seen O tickets at the half price ticket places but you could try. I have seen Ka and Mystere tickets there though.

The last time we were at Treasure Island they had a spot by the Mystere box office that said tickets leftover for that night would be on sale at %30 off. I stood in the line. I was actually the first one there:cool1: Maybe O has the same thing.

I have to say though that I have sat in most of the O theater and no place really is a bad spot, even the balcony. I once had an obstructed view seat for the balcony, logere maybe, and it was perfect for me. The only obstruction was the railing in front of me and I was short enough to see under it!

scanmom
05-16-2011, 05:37 PM
if you can!! I don't know how much the tickets are, my best friend treated me to this show, we were in the 2nd row, center, and it was AMAZING!!!! I would pay a lot if I had the chance to see it again!

DeluxePrincess
05-17-2011, 01:51 PM
There are great summer deals for Cirque Vegas shows. Unfortunately, O is not one of them.

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/specials/las-vegas/summer-2011/index.htm?utm_medium=internal-traffic&utm_source=cirquedusoleil-com&utm_campaign=050611^cdv^_summerofcirque&utm_content=text-link&utm_term=deal-section&icid=dvg_ict_cds_txt_tks_cdv_050611_summerofcirque _deal-section

roma1625
05-28-2011, 07:55 AM
We ended up seeing KA at the MGM Grand. I have to say that, having seen three Cirque shows before, this was by far our least favorite. Disappointing, really. Usually one leaves a Cirque show saying, "Wow!" The only Wow of this show was the stage. 90 minutes with no intermission. Most of the scenes went on too long, in my opinion. Just disappointed for the money. Maybe our expectations were too high.

Pinocchio #1 Fan
06-03-2011, 11:57 PM
If you know anyone who lives in Vegas, sometimes they offer discounts to locals w/ ID on weeknight shows. I saw "Love" on a Monday night because my brother lives there and we got two for one tickets by buying them the day of the show. Maybe they have a deal like that for O