PDA

View Full Version : Pay after housing fee and working location?!?!

BrerMouse
05-04-2011, 07:02 PM
Someone said that for the CP program after the housing fee is deducted, you only make about $4.50/hr... Is that true??

I want to work as either merchandise or attractions for Tower of Terror.

I KNOW, I KNOWWW, you're not in charge of where you're placed and they make NO guarantees for any job or working location but if I express my desire to work at ToT, what are my chances?

Did anyone ask for a specific location and actually get it?

DID ANYONE WORK OR KNOW ANYONE THAT WORKED AT TOWER OF TERROR??
If so, major details on anything please and thank you :)

Can you work as a host or waiter for Prime Time 50s Cafe or Sci-Fi Dine In??

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP GUYS!! :3dglasses

TinkStitch
05-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Attractions & merchandise both make $7.25 an hour right now. Figure that for an average week, you'll get 36 hours (after they take out breaks, not working 8hr shifts, etc), that gives you $261 before rent or taxes. Rent is taken out after taxes, but it averages about $90/week (more or less, depending on apartment size & complex).

That gives $171 before taxes or anything are taken out. (FL doesn't take out state taxes, so you only have federal taxes.)

My paychecks were usually around $140 after taxes were taken out (I had them take an extra $10 a week).

For my second program, I requested to work at Hollywood Studios, which is where I worked for most of my first program. I was placed at Hollywood Studios, but not in the exact location I requested right away. I asked for Fantasmic or Beauty & the Beast & got character room. I later got Block Party & Fantasmic. (I worked in costuming, so I got multiple areas)

CPs don't work in tipped roles, so they only are only hosts/hostesses at sit down restaurants.

BrerMouse
05-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Thank youuu:) This helped a lot.