PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland CP Sign-In Day Clothing

JoshWDCAnaheim
05-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Hey everyone I've been asking around and found that a few people have as well. We've all be trying to figure out what to wear to sign-in/check-in days at Disneyland for the College Program.

I finally found a College Program Campus Rep and asked him about what to wear and this is the response that I got.

"You don't have to come in business wear for check in. Just make sure you meet the disney look by not having multicolored hair, visible tattoos, or piercing. Also, you don't take you ID picture the first day, that happens, I believe on the second day. Your first day is just filling out various paper work, getting your room situated, and meeting new people. You won't need your buisness clothes till Traditions and classes."

Hopefully this is correct, if someone can double check that would be great.

Practically.Perfect
05-04-2011, 07:30 PM
you want to look nice, but still be comfortable since you are moving in that day. I did the program in WDW,so I don't know how different DL is, but on day one you got your housing ID picture taken, they make you take off any jewlery you have on. we also went to casting and had a disney look check. make sure your hair looks natural, you don't have any visable tattos or piercings. I think you'll be fine with jeans and a nice t-shirt, they only thing they really tell you is they can't take your picture if your sholders aren't covered.