PDA

View Full Version : Dropping classes?

disdude89
05-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Hey so im graduating in May and starting the program late aug. I was thinking about taking a class anyway as like a resume builder/ networking experience kinda deal even though i won't be getting college credit for it.

I was wondering if it was possible to register for a class and then drop it at a later if it doesn't work for you?

Also is there any disciplinary actions they could take against you if you just blow it off and stop going?

Or is there an official way to withdraw from a class?

progroupie
05-04-2011, 12:30 PM
You can drop the classes, I think all you have to do is contact the teacher. There's no disciplinary action if you drop it or even if you stop showing up. If you miss more than 3 classes anytime during the term you're automatically dropped from the class.

glendalais
05-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Actually, for Florida-Site Participants, one would need to contact the Disney Education Office to officially drop a course.

Florida-Site Participants are not generally subject to penalties for dropping a Disney Education Course. However, it should be noted that continued enrolment in a Disney Education Course is obligatory for California-Site Participants at the Disneyland Resort. In that case, Participants could be subject to termination for failing to complete a Disney Education Course.