PDA

View Full Version : Rpc

tobin04
05-03-2011, 07:14 PM
I think I've asked this before, but maybe not worded it like I mean it. Is the only way to see the fireworks from your own balcony in RPC if you have a TPV?? We leave in 9 days, and I haven't requested anything other than that we booked RPC. I would LOVE to be able to see the fireworks from our room-we could do this one time at WL, and it was great!

So-if there are rooms with just a stand RPC room that you can see fireworks from, would you tell mw what I should request to get those?

Also-anyone just back from RPC?? Would love to hear about it! We're so excited!! :cool1:

Sammie
05-03-2011, 07:23 PM
You will possibly get more answers if you share this in the Grand Floridian thread, as many will not have any idea what rpc is.

baler31
05-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Basically, the answer is that you will not see fireworks without a TPV room. The area around Gasparillas as well as the boat dock and Narcosees is a great area to watch the fireworks.

We are willing to splurge on extas at Disney and always get TPV at Contemporary but I would not spend the $$$ at GF as I don't think the views are noteworthy.

Pakey
05-03-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm pretty sure we paid to Get TPV when we stayed RPC. You could call and see if you can upgrade.

tobin04
05-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Thanks-those are the asnwers I was looking for. I looked, and it looks like TPV isn't even available. We will live! LOL!