PDA

View Full Version : Trying to budget for Feb 2012

a*lil*bit*goofy
05-03-2011, 02:22 PM
The aim is Feb 1 or 2 until Feb 10th.

Now, what would be a fair 'guestimate' to a cost for 2 adults, 2 kids to stay at either the AK Lodge or Wilderness Lodge.

(we do dining plan, no water options no hoppers) basic room/standard room.

obviously we don't know 'what' packages will come out t hen, but what historically has come out? (if any)

anyway if anyone wants to chime in what they may have paid this year, or what the discounts were, or ? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Missytara
05-03-2011, 02:27 PM
You might find some better responses on the discount code and rates board; look up top at this board.

Also, mousesavers.com has some historical annuals discounts and time periods.

But, my prediction is this year, because it seems they are so slow to release deals this year, they are going to start weaning us off regular discount packages and rely more on pin codes, Disney rewards discounts, etc.

I don't think this year will be a repeat of the last two/three years, when you saw free dining extended almost till Xmas, the 4/3 plan, etc.

Also, February is a very busy time, President's Day weekend, lots of cheerleading competitions, etc. February is not a slow time for them by any means.

a*lil*bit*goofy
05-03-2011, 02:29 PM
hmmm. I thought the 1st week of Feb was a good time to go, before spring break, and presidents day and marathons. *sigh*

and pin codes would be a major bummer. i never get any. LOL