PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a 7 day ticket with a 3 night package?

KellyWasHere
05-03-2011, 06:15 AM
I can't figure this out. Here's what I want to do.

Book Pop Century for 3 nights (9/11-9/14) with the Free Dining promo. With 7 day MYW tickets. We will be spending the remaining time offsite but will use the remainder of our tickets. Will Disney let me do this? I'm thinking they won't, since the tickets are tied to your room key, but wanted to double check.

fireflymedic
05-03-2011, 06:23 AM
I bet they will they love taking your money. I have seen people in line in front of me at resorts when I'm checking in adding days or no exp. date to there tickets.

I'm a fla. resadent and I cant get my tickets put on my room key.

It may be something you have to do when you get there instead of ahead of time though, but I would call and ask, like I said disney loves to take your money, some people get extra days and non exp tickets so they can come back latter so its not unheard of.

mickeynut1
05-03-2011, 06:28 AM
Yes, you can get 7 days worth of tickets even if you're only staying 3 nights :). Park tickets expire 14 days after the first use unless you purchase the no expiration option. Your room key will no longer work for the room once you check out, but it will still be good for entering the parks ;).

monkeybug
05-03-2011, 06:40 AM
Yes! We booked three nights at CSR with the kids play free and got 7 day tickets, then we are switching to the Poly with 40% off. I asked about a billion times because I couldn't believe they were really going to give me two free 7 day tickets for only three nights, but they do allow it!

Missytara
05-03-2011, 06:46 AM
Park tickets are not linked to your length of stay; only the dining plan is linked to your number of nights.

You can purchase up to 10 day tickets and use them within 14 days of the first use.

KellyWasHere
05-03-2011, 06:56 AM
Awesome, thanks everyone! It will save us money over staying at Pop the whole time plus we'll have more space.

Yes! We booked three nights at CSR with the kids play free and got 7 day tickets, then we are switching to the Poly with 40% off. I asked about a billion times because I couldn't believe they were really going to give me two free 7 day tickets for only three nights, but they do allow it!

I hadn't even thought of this, how cool! I'll definitely need to keep this in mind for next year (when I'll have 2 "official" kids).

Keishag
05-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Are the tickets validated only when you check in? I'm wanting to do the same thing but we'll be offsite first. If I buy a 7 day MYW package wanting to use my first 3 tickets on the first 3 days but then checking in onsite on the 4th day, can I do that?

vicki_c
05-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Are the tickets validated only when you check in? I'm wanting to do the same thing but we'll be offsite first. If I buy a 7 day MYW package wanting to use my first 3 tickets on the first 3 days but then checking in onsite on the 4th day, can I do that?

You can pick up your tickets up to 3 days before your package starts. See the Ticket Sticky @ the top of the theme parks board - it has the details on how to do that.

Keishag
05-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Great! thank you!!:worship: