PDA

View Full Version : Should I bring a playpen/portable crib?

DisneyDreamMaker
05-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm going crazy packing for our trip next week and am wondering whether or not to bring a portable crib/playpen for my 3 yr old. We will be staying at ASMovies! It will be me, DH, DS5 & DS3. At home he sleeps in a toddler bed but every trip we have ever been on he has slept in the playpen but now he is bigger and I think he may be uncomfortable. We are driving to Disney from NY so we are trying not to pack more than we need so I don't want to bring it just for the heck of it.

What do you think?:confused3

Melissa

Redheaded Sunshine
05-02-2011, 10:42 PM
They have them available there if you think he will not be able to sleep in the bed with you.

Sue M
05-02-2011, 10:42 PM
The Disney resorts have pack & plays. Or maybe he could share the bed with the 5 yr old? The resort may have bed rails. Not sure, but I think I have read posts about them.

DisneyDreamMaker
05-02-2011, 11:37 PM
Thank you for your help! I will call tmrw and see if they have bed rails, that would be perfect if not I will ask about the pack and play and see how much they charge!

Thanks again
Melissa

Redheaded Sunshine
05-03-2011, 07:40 AM
Thank you for your help! I will call tmrw and see if they have bed rails, that would be perfect if not I will ask about the pack and play and see how much they charge!

Thanks again
Melissa

Unless the policy has changed, getting a pack and play in your room is free. :goodvibes

Claire&TheBoys
05-03-2011, 09:49 AM
The PNP is free, as are the bed rails. Have a great trip!