PDA

View Full Version : Preferred not avail?

raven0855
05-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Today I switched from the kids stay and play to the free dining. Which we upgraded to deluxe. Saving a whooping $7. But getting the photobook too. Anyway to my question-

We booked standard room at pop and today I asked if I could switch to preferred. I was told there were no rooms avail under the promotion. If I go online to book it shows that I could get a preferred room. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

I called and the system is down so I have to call back but want to known if it's worth it to call.

Tia!

Ps please feel free to move not sure where this should be posted!

DisneyRunner2009
05-02-2011, 12:55 PM
There are a predetermined number of rooms available for any given promotion. I would suspect all the preferred rooms allocated to the promotion are sold out. Are you using the promo code, when booking online?

raven0855
05-02-2011, 04:19 PM
There are a predetermined number of rooms available for any given promotion. I would suspect all the preferred rooms allocated to the promotion are sold out. Are you using the promo code, when booking online?

I was using the code online thats what was baffling me. I just called again and the system is up and I was able to upgrade

Missytara
05-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Someone else may have come along in that time period; upgraded as well and a room become available.

Most likely the computer system could see if available, but the online system may not have picked it up yet.